• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048 WBL Draft Thread (Draft Starts at some point)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I've got a list of 6 set up so hopefully I get 3-4 of them this round. I think some decent lotto tickets still out there.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'd like Mark Barlow who is not on the website.

Is he on a team? If so, go to that team, click on his name and there will be 4 numbers.

I'm going to look over this file again I guess.

Lloyd Carr

Well, I'm done in the draft this year. I don't draft again until the 6th, and by then, it's auto for me.

I can't believe the value I got in this year's draft, given I didn't have any picks inside the top-60. I think the four guys I got could potentially start in the WBL in the few years for Buffalo.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Well, I'm done in the draft this year. I don't draft again until the 6th, and by then, it's auto for me.

I can't believe the value I got in this year's draft, given I didn't have any picks inside the top-60. I think the four guys I got could potentially start in the WBL in the few years for Buffalo.
This was by far the deepest draft we've ever had. The guy I just took OSA has as an average WBL RP (with high/high Int/WE) and he lasted until the 73rd pick. There are guys with 65 potential at SP at movement/control still out there. They're usually gone by mid 3rd round. Just lots and lots of potential WBL starters that if they break right can be very good players.

Wolfman21

just noticed the guy I drafted in the 3rd round is a lefty, but his stuff has a better rating vs righties...seems strange