• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 8 Week 5

Akecheta

Well I'll be damned, I won a game. Looking at the rest of my schedule. 4-8 maybe 5-7 is the best I can hope for.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I'll get my game in tonight more than likely. Played Madden 16 last night, and it's got me moving more and more into spread land.

SandS2910

Man o' man...@walter-your line proved very good. I just couldn't bust through! Just call me "Second Half Sam" from now on! It seems my Freshman QB always starts very, very cold and I take way too many risks while he's in that state! GG and next time-just maybe we'll have an actual shoot-out not a catch-up!

Walter323

Man o' man...@walter-your line proved very good. I just couldn't bust through! Just call me "Second Half Sam" from now on! It seems my Freshman QB always starts very, very cold and I take way too many risks while he's in that state! GG and next time-just maybe we'll have an actual shoot-out not a catch-up!
Game was soooo much closer than the score. 2 kick returns for td's through the middle and a pick 6 made it look ugly.
Once your qb got rolling I couldn't stop a drive unless it was a lucky INT.
He is going to be a force in the very near future.
I have to give props to my O line though, looked like road graders clearing a path for Earl Campbell