• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dat Week 13 Thread- Brought to You by @bruin

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Ha. It was too small for me to see that. I just saw it on reddit and assumed it was from this past weekend. I damn sure didn't watch that game, though.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why not? The excitement of the SEC too much for you? Florida did score a total of 2 points. B1G can't match that.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Don't worry because I'm apparently dyslexic anyway. I saw #49 and thought it was a lanky #94 for a second and figured it was Moss.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Why not? The excitement of the SEC too much for you? Florida did score a total of 2 points. B1G can't match that.
I was watching Tennessee/Vandy, duh. Vols actually looked good and lit up a top 10 defense for 53 points.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That shit was no Freekbass or Power Towel, the clear vanguards for pump up videos

Lightningwar

Administrator
Is that Jarvis Moss? Florida ranked #1? When was this, like a decade ago?

2009. EJ Manuel was a freshman and Rick Trickett had this thing where the offensive lineman dont move if the defense is offsides. There are other clips showing the entire line standing still. It was some lets show how disciplined we are thing. Problem of course is our QB gets absolutely fucking drilled. I havent seen it in a few years. My guess is Fisher in the name of QB safety stopped it. Our problem this year has been the inability to not move before the snap.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The more I watch the funniest part of that gif is the left guard who starts in the freeze and then he turns around and peeks in at whats going on and does a 'HOLY SHIT OUR QB GONNA GET DESTROYED' and starts running aimlessly for someone to block and doesnt find anyone.