• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2053/2054 HUNGER GAMES - PLAY OR DON'T PLAY, I DON'T CARE... MOST OF US WILL BE DEAD BY 2054 ANYWAY

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Please submit your players in the following format (if you fuck it up I will be sad):

BER sends - 2B Stanley Harris to DIE CHOKING ON EMULSIFIED BEEF REFORMED WITH MEAT GLUE, EAT ARBY'S
FB sends - SS Gareth Hesketh to BUF
BA sends - SP Mitch Wilson to SEO
HEL send - RF Luis Hernandez to UK
SEO sends - Util IF Jean Andre to MIA
NDR sends - RP Bill Tremblett to HEL
DUB sends - 2B Allen Gibson to LRM
MIA sends - SP Ryan Johnson to FB
IST sends - RF Huub "Hub Kaps" Knopps to LIS
BUF sends - LF Chris Casey to IST
LIS sends - 3B Joe Woodruff to LV
LV sends - RF Gustavo Vazquez TO DIE DIE DIE MY DARLING, DON'T UTTER A SINGLE WORD
UK sends - SS (utility IF) Felipe 'Cosmo' Alonzo to BA
LRM sends - SP Yvain Andretti to BER where Rutgers won't play him anyway
KAB sends - OF (utility OF) Dan 'Swan' White to NDR

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Bill Tremblett was once a very promising SP Prospect, but he been hurt every month for like 3 years and now he's got 35 stamina, so this year's HG theme is Nihilism.

Nihilist Arby's
Like pigs & cows
Lined up to die
So too you wait & softly cry
Choke it down
Stuff it in
Wash your arbys
Down w gin
Throw up in the car
Again

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You people need to submit tributes if we're going to get this done. I need 9 of them. Kabul and LRM both had their guys sentenced to DEATH so they'll be picking at the end as punishment. @Mr. Radpants needs to state his case as to why his tribute isn't going to be the winner from last year, submitted fort the quarter quell.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
This fucking guy won't get off my 40 man roster so please take him as tribute - Aires Pego. Any chance I could do two tributes? I suspect I have another malcontent that's going to send one of those "you not playing me at the WBL level is keeping my family from shopping at IKEA" emails.

TonyGin&Juice

Dude, I'm going to kill him before he even gets nominated. 30 control?

Fuck it, I'm going to just release that bum. I forgot his control was that awful. Let's go ahead and blame that shitty pick on me being on a conference call with DC scumbags. New tribute coming soon.

Wolfman21

You people need to submit tributes if we're going to get this done. I need 9 of them. Kabul and LRM both had their guys sentenced to DEATH so they'll be picking at the end as punishment. @Mr. Radpants needs to state his case as to why his tribute isn't going to be the winner from last year, submitted fort the quarter quell.

Lol, 2 years participating, 2 years made to pick at the end of the round.

I nominate Dan White - OF - AAA - or the games

TonyGin&Juice

New tribute - Mark Sanford. Dude is the WBL version of HRod (great stuff, some control issues). If this guy is too shit I'll release him and post the other one I had in mind.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I generally look for a minimum of 45-50 at each rating for a WBL level pitcher, but it is up to you.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Not one of you has presented ur tribute in the format that makes it easier for me to just straight copy paste :laughing: At least Osick and Karl were close.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Lets say Doh was a good person, here's how he would have submitted that:

LV sends RF Gustavo Vazquez

It might not seem like a big deal, but of I can copy/paste directly into the OP without having to do additional formatting, it really makes my life easier and helps to ensure that I don't end up pasting MORE baseball stats into floodplain maps.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Whens the deadline?

I don't know. Tomorrow? Friday? It doesn't matter really.... Give up. Eat arbys. Sit there. Keep sitting. Let the meaninglessness of life envelop you. Die. Be forgotten. I suppose it would be best to get it done so they can get at least one spring training sim with a new team.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You better submit someone reel good if you are avoiding the quarter quell, btw. You don't want DOUGLASS to put a curse on you. DOUGLASS merely wished SF well before the playoffs and look how that turned out.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Gin is buying losses, considering he has shipped out 17 WAR and obtained 4 WAR this offseason.

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif