• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

sayo

YEET
Aside from rocket league (I haven't played with a utopian since the game released), that list is also in order of quality of the respective utopian teams... Hmmmmm

sayo

YEET
Maybe when you win a div 1 title you can talk about topping the 3 inches of slippery boy hockey club... Winning 6 out of 7 is cute tho. :laughing:

sayo

YEET
And of course y'all are better without me. I'm fucking awful lol. My only move is sprint to corner and bomb crosses or rainbow flick it into my ass.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
And of course y'all are better without me. I'm fucking awful lol. My only move is sprint to corner and bomb crosses or rainbow flick it into my ass.
the fun is in watching the failed rainbows tho. kella doesnt get that aspect so he just gets disgusted

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
actin all disinterested but ur FIFAing as we speak. we got two and kella is idling. if we do play tonight it'll likely be quick anuway since the AI gon rubberband hard and youll all quit to go to hockey. think of it as a warmup

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I engaged him whole heartedly, and he thought I was trolling

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this was me shooting on friday night

NML

Y'all remember when we'd have like 11 at a time?

RIP keith noles trojanman winged helmet petulance

NML

tenor.gif

NML

Being any is so freaking boring. It's great to not have defenders just watch attackers run by and actually win the ball in the air, but I'd spaz out when I finally saw the ball offensively. I might do better at it sober when I'm not out for glory.

LEROY with a five goal game da GOAT

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
AND we were actually doing a serviceable job of keeping the ball up front and creating chances. Imagine controlling only the last 4, 5 guys while the 6 other people on your team drunkenly give possession away wantonly for 6 games. You'd join my former self at the 9mm cafe!