• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 presented by them Ovement

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Dream: Illinois beats USF because they've had less time to prepare.

Reality: RIP Fightin' Lovies

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I fully admit the reason I don't like her is because of her gender. I don't think she should be fired or anything and I don't think women should be barred from the booth. I just don't like listening to a female voice call sporting events. Personal preference. It just makes the sporting event seem shitty, like I am watching the WNBA or a noon Big Ten game.

bruin

I fully admit the reason I don't like her is because of her gender. I don't think she should be fired or anything and I don't think women should be barred from the booth. I just don't like listening to a female voice call sporting events. Personal preference. It just makes the sporting event seem shitty, like I am watching the WNBA or a noon Big Ten game.

Pretty much this. It's worst as it as the Bruins are playing at 9 AM. Now I have to listen to Beth Mowins for three hours?

I mean, I'll put up with it obviously when she's calling the women's softball world series and the Bruins are in it.

Soonerfan09

A lot of it has to do with her voice, too (her gender definitely plays a role as well). Her and Pam Ward just have those skrong female voices that I just can't stand to listen to. Don't mind females as reporters (this is for male sporting events only), because I don't have to hear their voice constantly, but I definitely don't want them in the booth.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Maybe it's because I had classes with him but I can't take Brian griese seriously as an announcer.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Florida belongs in the trash can. If Tennessee loses, Butch should be fired immediately
Fuck you
46bf24e5239590160e5e0d2ad48d9694.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Tennessee Florida game will be super boring because Florida's offense is bad enough that they won't totally be able to rape Tennessee's poor defense. Tennessee will end up losing like 23-16 or something like that. Tennessee is bad and should feel bad about their chances.
You're cool

I'm out
e836e724976d01adf43d6a7cdaf7ad80.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Idk, there's a huge number of college football fans in NYC. It's just that none of them are originally from NYC.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'm just surprised all the suspended players weren't reinstated before the Tennessee game like they usually are. Won't matter anyway though. Tennessee is dogshit.

Colton fucking Jumper is still starting. fuck off with all these 4 and 5 star recruits sitting behind him. Butch, nobody does a better job at not developing elite talent.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I'm just surprised all the suspended players weren't reinstated before the Tennessee game like they usually are. Won't matter anyway though. Tennessee is dogshit.

Colton fucking Jumper is still starting. fuck off with all these 4 and 5 star recruits sitting behind him. Butch, nobody does a better job at not developing elite talent.
Yeah I'm not sure if any of the guys are coming back any time soon, so this is far beyond just the 1 game suspension for breaking team rules in the off season. By what I'm reading they aren't even practicing, or even around the team.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Muschamp beats out Butch. He routinely had top 7 recruiting classes at UF and finished with losing records.
Nah. Butch is definitely above Muschamp in terms of getting less out of more. Florida really just needs to get out of the Saban tree. I think The Raccoon is worth 1-2 more wins than what Muschamp would have gotten, but I'm not sure the program is in a better position to succeed than it was 3 years ago. Anyone with a brain understands the SEC East trophies are just a nice shine on the turd.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The East Muschamp was dealing with was also far better than the one McElwain has had.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
screen-shot-2017-09-15-at-11-57-42-am.png

When the Gators take on Tennessee at The Swamp this Saturday, fans in attendance will be able to buy McElwain's own brand of barbecue sauce. McElwain and his wife, Karen, have worked on the sauce throughout his coaching career, developing the recipe and adding to it with each new stop along the way.