• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

ebarws6

stAy
2nd win in 10 tries vs the Astros this season and this mother fucker coming in talkin shit.

X0vfSN0.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I was going to say that, but that craft brewery built inside the stadium will bring out people in waves. They won't leave that bar though

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I can't wait for the Cigar City brewery circle jerk even though they taste like someone just dumped a pack of cigarettes in them

Schauwn

Does the craft brewery require them to buy a ticket to the game? Cuz why wouldn't they just go to a craft brewery where they didnt' have to buy a ticket to game they dont care about...

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Because that's how Tampanians are. The prestige of going to the brewery at the Rays stadium is higher than just going to the regular brewery

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The Rockies lost, in case you were wondering. I still had a good time, because I reject the trog trap of letting sports destroy me emotionally. My Rockies compatriots have not tried this, therefore we were surrounded by some angry people! "THROW FUCKING STRIKES!" shouted one man to the hapless relief pitcher who walked some batters... the relief pitcher responded by throwing a strike... which the batter promptly hit out of the park! I looked at the man with cheer in my eyes and said "Well at least he found the strike zone that time!" Everyone boooooooo'd the poor reliever and he'll probably call his mom crying tonight.

It's too bad we lost @osick87 and had dumb wooly stick around instead. Seems like Osick is doin well doe.

Soonerfan09

Probably need a few more years yet, but I will take a team again and let ma'son run it. He already knows a player starts at A, then AA, then AAA, so he is already ahead of some @Reel managers there have been.
Istanbul is on the up and up and have some good young talent. They even had the #1 pick in our most recent draft and took the next great pitcher. They also have the #1 pick again next season.
The time is now!

Soonerfan09

Neither are up for grabs
Orale?

Msitakenly let Mwamba go to FA during arb. Offered him a 7 year deal, yet he signs a minor league contract with Vegas. Dunno what is going on with the sim engine.

giphy.gif

At this point in time, my interest is waning thanks to course load, working FT, helping out when I can with niece & nephew. Throw in the above and passion to see this out just isn't there.

giphy.gif

Posted May 28. Last export May 27th.
I’m not trying to give people’s teams away if they want them (clearly @Schauwn still wants his, cool), but @fignuts has stated and shown that he’s willing to give his team up.