• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

HEY MEN! It's the 128th Annual WBL Winter Meetings on the ISLE OF MAN!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
giphy.gif

I've only made one gif in my life but that could have been looped a lot better.

Soonerfan09

That wasn't me fool, I just helped Yankee ruin his file

In other news, Bello is available again? DOPE SHIT HE'S GETTING 40M A YEAR
You ruined the file, therefore we had to go back to an earlier sim. One in which Bello didn't sign with me.
UGH, THANKS!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yankees game was already messed up before he even uploaded the file. Otherwise him uploading again would have worked.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Can we not run the new non-borked uploads until tomorrow? Heading out the door to see My Bloody Valentine and my machine just had a kernel panic.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Forgot linux existed for a moment and was wondering why your popcorn machine being broken would prevent you from simming

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kernel panic still happens?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I offered Bello 13M/year for 5 years. It's bizarre in the shadow sim he'd accept $15m/year without wanting a counter-offer.

NML

Yeah, this would be the first time I’ve seen someone sign this early with another offer. Especially with doh being so close. I’ve offered below asking, while someone else doubles it, and still get a chance to beat it

Possible the messed up file didn’t take doh’s offer?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Maybe, as I said I only got 3 exports so that could've been it. I don't know if doh's offer was the sim before that tho

NML

Rad also mentioned losing his pending offers. Who knows?

Also - not sure when we are simming tonight, but I should be home in about 20 if y’all don’t mind waiting until then

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
My owner died last year I think.

I’ll sim at some point in the next couple days.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Lloyd's manager was 80 but I aged him back down when I took over. I think Orlando(or OU) has made a couple of different managers but I don't know if it was specifically for the age thing.

It is 2070, so we can just replace everything with nanobot implants anyways.

Soonerfan09

Maybe, as I said I only got 3 exports so that could've been it. I don't know if doh's offer was the sim before that tho
Couldn't have been earlier, that was the first sim for FA. Before that was still Arb. I still expect my comp check in the mail for this David Stern communism fuckshit.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Lloyd's manager was 80 but I aged him back down when I took over. I think Orlando(or OU) has made a couple of different managers but I don't know if it was specifically for the age thing.

It is 2070, so we can just replace everything with nanobot implants anyways.
I had to make a new GM at one point. My game was borked and OU and I tried everything and it was the only thing that worked.

Not managers or owners, manager-owners. Our GM guys. US.
I know. I was just pointing out ol hun popcorn died of a kernel panic.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Couldn't have been earlier, that was the first sim for FA. Before that was still Arb. I still expect my comp check in the mail for this David Stern communism fuckshit.
Nah. We aren’t fixing communism fuckshit with more communism fuckshit.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
When's the veterans committee start? Just looked at all time hits and my two biggest snubs: Inonu (500 hr, .300 avg, .520 SLG) and Thrillseeker (well over 3,000 hits)

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Can I upload my file now or what? Can’t hear or feel shit after last night so no work is getting done today babby.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
When's the veterans committee start? Just looked at all time hits and my two biggest snubs: Inonu (500 hr, .300 avg, .520 SLG) and Thrillseeker (well over 3,000 hits)

I don't even remember Inonu being on the ballot.