• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2074 Draft

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
If only there were a draft website that could be accessed as easily as the Nutopia website. It would make these drafts move a lot quicker.

Soonerfan09

If only.
Had something come up, on my way home now. Utopia was down last night and I didn’t know I was up, otherwise I would have drafted then.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
No, the website that tells us when we are on the clock was though. Please try to keep up.

@Orlando maybe you need to pay closer attention to your alerts during the draft?

qSoAaLD.png

Soonerfan09

To be fair, you brought the attitude. I just provided information.
Not really. I take no responsibility for your and Madpants’ inability to decipher my facetiousness. If you’ll weren’t trying to troll every single post made we wouldn’t even be having this discussion.

Soonerfan09

Ok. What do you need? The guy you drafted doesn’t have a position at all.
I know, but he was BPA and everyone else sucked, so I really didn’t have a choice. Now I do.
I need pitching, IF (-1B), C, and OF. Pretty much everything except 1B unless he’s 18-19.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I know, but he was BPA and everyone else sucked, so I really didn’t have a choice. Now I do.
I need pitching, IF (-1B), C, and OF. Pretty much everything except 1B unless he’s 18-19.
Ok. Look at my org and let me know if any players fit. I got a couple catchers, some middle infielders, 3B and pitching. Might be short on OF.

Soonerfan09

Swedes. Pretty much anyone else is negotiable, but some of my top pitching prospects may be spoken for.

I don't know if you're talking about the guys that are already in the majors, or pretty much all of them. I'm sure Murillo is on the list, but are Cortes and Penny as well? If so, how about your 1st next season (conditional of course)?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I don't know if you're talking about the guys that are already in the majors, or pretty much all of them. I'm sure Murillo is on the list, but are Cortes and Penny as well? If so, how about your 1st next season (conditional of course)?
Let me get an answer from @Travis7401 and then I'll let you know for sure.