• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Bold Predictions

Soonerfan09

UCF wins 5 games.
Texas wins 9.
OU wins 12.
Nebraska wins 10.
Arizona wins 9.
USC wins 8.
Bama wins it all.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Northwestern win the Big 10
VT win the ACC Coastal
Clemson lose twice but make the playoff
Notre Dame make the playoff
HERM shocks everyone and wins 9+ with ASU
UCLA make the playoff
FSU win <6

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
@kella trog shames remaining college football fans

@Travis7401 posts about Norma in every weekly game day thread

@bruin228 gets irrationally angry over uniforms

Hachiko posts anime of 12 year old Japanese girls posing as Alabama cheerleaders

@pavel changes national championship game thread title to a pun

@JAR gets sekrit xxtra super duper banned after starting a new account named “SabanDaddy2018” and making derogatory comments about Jalen Hurts

Skeeter

Uber felon
@kella trog shames remaining college football fans

@Travis7401 posts about Norma in every weekly game day thread

@bruin228 gets irrationally angry over uniforms

Hachiko posts anime of 12 year old Japanese girls posing as Alabama cheerleaders

@pavel changes national championship game thread title to a pun

@JAR gets sekrit xxtra super duper banned after starting a new account named “SabanDaddy2018” and making derogatory comments about Jalen Hurts

@JAR bursts a blood vessel in his brain trying to justify rooting for a brown qb

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
  • Nebraska wins 4 games or less.
  • Urban Meyer doesn't get fired but "retires" at the end of the year because of "health issues."
  • Texas misses a bowl.
  • Rutgers isn't the worst team in the Big Ten East.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Mike Stoops' shitty defensive scheme will cost OU at least one game against a team they should probably beat.

Oh wait, that's not bold.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not bold since I did it last year but once again, I won't watch an entire game start to finish until the playoffs.

I'm thinking of getting a Weber Smokey Mountain and getting my carcinogenic meat smoking on like @Southpaw this fall.

bruin

Khalil Tate is a Heisman finalist.

Sean McDonough shits on the NFL during a telecast.

I combust while Chip goes for 2 when the Bruins are up 28+ in the 4th quarter during a conference game.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
My bold prediction is that LSU goes 7-6, but Coach O sticks around for one more lame duck season in 2019.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
NORMA kills Bruins 136,789 times during the season across various versions of the simulation. Yankee escapes unscathed.

Confused-Leach.gif

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
WVU finally beats Oklahoma ... ?

Or we continued the trend of losing by a larger margin each year. Definitely one of those two.

Renegade

Charge on!
  1. Charlie Strong is the next HC at Maryland
  2. DJ Durkin hired by the Patriots
  3. Raheem Morris is the next HC at USF
  4. UCF goes 10-3 on the season (loses @ Memphis, vs Navy in the regular season; @ Houston in the CCG)
  5. Kendal Briles is the savior of Major Applewhite at Houston
  6. Lane Kiffin is named HC at LSU after Ed O. is canned
  7. Trace McSorley is not an elite QB; looks good but not great without Saquon Barkley
  8. CFP: Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama; Georgia wins the invitational tournament; 1-loss Washington left out for 2-loss OSU and 1-loss Bama
  9. CFP Committee looks past TCU beating Ohio State because Urban Meyer was suspended
  10. Arizona State goes 1-11, manages to sneak past UTSA
  11. AAC standings: East - UCF, Temple, USF, Cincinnati, ECU, UConn; West - Houston, Memphis, Navy, Tulane, SMU, Tulsa
  12. Houston represents the G5, wins the Fiesta Bowl over Oklahoma
  13. FSU goes 6-6, everyone tries to figure out why an unproven coach with a losing career record was hired at a premier job...Willie is now known as the Derek Dooley of FSU
  14. Nebraska wins 8, poised for a big year next year
  15. Chip wins 8 with a roster not built for his offense at UCLA, but upsets OU
  16. AAC coaches hired away: Strong, Norvell, Collins, Kendal Briles goes from Houston OC to Texas Tech HC
  17. Champs
    1. AAC - Houston over UCF
    2. ACC - Clemson over Miami
    3. B1G - Ohio State over Wisconsin
    4. B12 - Oklahoma over Texas
    5. CUSA - FAU over UAB
    6. MAC - Toledo over Ohio
    7. MWC - Boise over Fresno
    8. PAC - Washington over USC
    9. SEC - Georgia over Alabama (who gets into the CFP anyway)
    10. SBC - Troy over Appalachian State with the SBC now 5-team divisions (why?)

And fuck all that. UCF wins the CFP. Go bold or go home baby!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Brick

slow down now: willie taggart wins his first game ever in his head coaching career against a ranked team.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
P5 conference shamps: Spousal Abuse Defenders, Butthole Fingerers, JARs, TCU, UDUB

G5 rep: Boise, though they lose to Wyoming, because Wyoming no longer has a QB that goes 9/21 BUT LOOK AT THAT CANNON OF AN ARM

Playoff and NY6 Bowls:

OSU vs. Bammer (Cotton)
Klimpson vs. UDub (Orange)

Wisconsin vs. Stanford (Rose)
TCU vs. Mississippi State (Sugar)
Boise State vs. Georgia (Peach)
Oklahoma vs. Michigan (Fiesta)

Chip goes 7-5, but offense starts to RECRUITS CLICK at the end of the year after starting DTR and they score a big upset win over SC or Furd (lol) in November

Oregon goes 10-2, but the greatest corch of all time gets exposed in any big game they play and they get demolished by Washington again

CU fires McIntyre at the end of the year

Wisconsin goes 12-0 again and then loses to OSU in the CCG, which prevents the B1G from making the playoff again because Irving was too busy covering up crimes to not get blown out by some shitty team in October and lets Bammer into the playoff

Seriously, though, Wisconsin goes 10-2, wins the West, but is unable to Papa John's Irving

Lane Train wins the C-USA again and doesn't leave the FAU

Seth Littrell wins the C-USA west again at UNT and takes the Mizzou jerb after their idiotic plan to hire Derek fucking Dooley to appease one player for one year fails miserably

Texas wins 9 games, is BACK in 2019

JIMBO misses a bowl at A&M

Notre Lame loses to Michigan and then wins their last 11

Zona wins 9, Tate wins the Heisman

Cal wins 8

Leach makes a bowl at Wazzu but gets cucked by Petersen at the end of the year. Oh, wait. These are bold predictions. FALK comes back to Pullman and throws 50 TDs

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Bruins only win 6 games.
PAC 12 doesn't make the playoffs again.

Bruins win 6 games and are South champions, but an undefeated Washington Huskies team misses the playoff because they "only" beat that 6-win South champ UCLA by a 52-16 score.

SEC SEC SEC

Bdub

Bruins win 6 games and are South champions, but an undefeated Washington Huskies team misses the playoff because they "only" beat that 6-win South champ UCLA by a 52-16 score.

SEC SEC SEC
I can't think of a more PAC 12 thing to have happen.

Brick

utah goes 7-5 to 9-3 or whatever and wins some shitty bowl. devante booker wears a jersey of a current player and no one notices or cares because they're boring af. time is a flat circle.

Bdub

utah goes 7-5 to 9-3 or whatever and wins some shitty bowl. devante booker wears a jersey of a current player and no one notices or cares because they're boring af. time is a flat circle.
Don't forget that they will go undefeated until the end of October and then lose 4 straight games to end the season. It's the Utah way.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
One of the last things that I remember before rejecting footbaw with my God-like mind was Elway drafting Booker. This made me cackle with delight as I saw every single sim unfold before me with him averaging EXACTLY 3.6 boring ypc for his "career."