• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
They could be 8-0 and it’s still going to be a popular theory. A lot of his moves have signaled it and that quote was just fuel to the fire
Perhaps

I'm just gonna enjoy it until it's final

evil1

With AD, I think he would prefer to stay in NO but he has essentially laid down an ultimatum that if the organization does not get it shit together he will leave.

bruin

AD coming to the Errrz is the NBA's most obvious move since erryboddy knew LEBRON was coming to LA 3-4 years ago

Reel

Community Liaison
With AD, I think he would prefer to stay in NO but he has essentially laid down an ultimatum that if the organization does not get it shit together he will leave.

i think they have one more move up their sleeve and are waiting for certain dominoes to fall

i know its not much of an actual analysis, but i definitely think they will be buyers way before the trade deadline

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Young with 24 and 15 LAWD
I found your comment about Trae’s passing interesting, because you said you were impressed with his passing but that his college game didn’t appeal to you.

If I’m remembering correctly didn’t he lead the NCAA in assists per game? He did for a long time before his team started blowing wide open layups and 3s on his passes. His passing and vision I think was widely regarded as NBA-ready. The question was can he shoot and finish at the NBA level.

Anyway this post just reminded me to ask why you didn’t like his college game.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Oh and GSG. Spurs pretty good this year now that their defense is stabilizing.

NML

I found your comment about Trae’s passing interesting, because you said you were impressed with his passing but that his college game didn’t appeal to you.

If I’m remembering correctly didn’t he lead the NCAA in assists per game? He did for a long time before his team started blowing wide open layups and 3s on his passes. His passing and vision I think was widely regarded as NBA-ready. The question was can he shoot and finish at the NBA level.

Anyway this post just reminded me to ask why you didn’t like his college game.

I watch as little college basketball as possible but the two games that I remember are against WVU, and he got pretty well handled by Jevon Carter - who is a good defender but also not on an NBA roster.

I checked and he had a combined six assists in those two games (despite a usage rate of basically 100%)

CJ_24

Bucks put up 144 on the Kings today.

images

NML

Lonzo looks like he’s made the jump to maybe the fourth best player from that draft

Also this

4F12A3CF-D83B-41E1-9FC7-3C0C30309B97.png

Reactions: bjc

NML

I sort of assumed this move was Lebron’s retirement tour, not really a move made with being competitive in mind

You can see the Erz passing Memphis, Minny, KANGS, and Clippers I guess, but who else? There’s also Houston behind them.

Borderline playoff team to me to me

Reactions: bjc

Reel

Community Liaison
Pels went winless on the 5 game road trip...woof

Elf looks like a game time decision.

They are home for the next two, so a chance to get back to .500

NML

Thibs should be tired at halftime. He’s completely lost the team. lol at this defense compared to his Bulls and Celtics teams.