• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK WHO IS @SMASHMOUTH? The 129th Winter Meetings in KABUL, AFGHANISTAN!!!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
@TonyGin&Juice @Lloyd Carr if you're still looking for this gif

tenor.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
But Orlando's 2040 vintage style is still new and hip for 2018, the sim just wasn't prepared for the glitch I threw down by asking both Reel and Orlando to submit designs from the year 2018 in the hopes that they would land in 2075. We ended up with this OOTP19 UI instead thanks to the streams crossing!

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I ain't know y'all was serious LMAO

Who need a logo though

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It wasn't even meant as criticism, I was trying to say it was vintage like someone making a 1950's logo in 2018 would be, but that doesn't mean its bad execution. Just like an old school vs. new school, west mountain coast vs. east swamp coast debate.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
PVE SNOWFLAKES @Mr. Radpants

CEO, OOTP DevelopmentsMarkus_Heinsohn[S] 4 points an hour ago
Traditional online leagues will never disappear, but we feel they work quite well the way they do now. We will however not ignore it, just like any other feature of the core OOTP game, just because we have now launched PT. Different parts of the development team :)

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Posted, I don't care if he gets 100 posts on online leagues, the 50 year old PvE historical snowflakes trying to relive their childhoods with 1920s leagues probably don't know what Reddit is. It's time to strike!

Soonerfan09

Are we good to make offers? IFA is saying I have already spent $4m for the year, so either it's messed up or still going off of last season. Also, is this the new IFA market? These guys blow.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The three league Least Coasters (myself, @jdlikewhoa and the esteemed @Mr. Radpants esquire) convened at the Doghead Fish Tavern and Spiritual Cleansing Center in Fairfax on Tuesday night to finalize the future of the WBL. After a couple of weak cocktails we all agreed it’s time to add some NEW BLOOD to the WBL. If our league is finally up on OOTP19 I will start reaching out to all areas of baseball splergdom for new GMs.

We’ve got the ghost of Willie Stargell on our side so no wrong can come of us babby!

D4E1E23E-9BB4-42E0-8FB4-1284B66F0821.jpeg

Soonerfan09

The three league Least Coasters (myself, @jdlikewhoa and the esteemed @Mr. Radpants esquire) convened at the Doghead Fish Tavern and Spiritual Cleansing Center in Fairfax on Tuesday night to finalize the future of the WBL. After a couple of weak cocktails we all agreed it’s time to add some NEW BLOOD to the WBL. If our league is finally up on OOTP19 I will start reaching out to all areas of baseball splergdom for new GMs.

We’ve got the ghost of Willie Stargell on our side so no wrong can come of us babby!

View attachment 7120
Our league is finally up on OOTP19

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Do I just get the update or do I have to import a new save game? Mine has seemingly always worked.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Sussed it out.. Have re-exported. Going to take a while to find my feet with this, but I know baseball so I'll get there in the end. Going to enjoy being terrible for a bit. It's only because the team is not American enough.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
My budget went down $30M after making the taking the WORLD SERIOUS to 7 games. Is this an OOTP19 thing? I can't spend any money and I'm going to be at a huge loss. What is going on here?