• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corches Hot Seat Thread 2018

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mack Brown staff.

giphy.gif

This got me lulzing at my desk

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well, Wisenhunt wouldn't be the worst hire in the ACC Coastal this year, at least

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No, this would definitely be worse than Mack Brown or GERG Robinson. Wisenhunt last coached in college over 20 years ago. He was a shitty NFL coach. Mack Brown (and yes, GERG, too) has at least some success in college in the past decade.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Chip Kelly went 3-9.

And you forget, I witnessed Wiz first hand here in TN. He won’t be good in college.

You dipshits act like I said hermano would win a title. Pretty sure I just said he’d do pretty well. 7-5 at asu is pretty good to me. Y’all act like he was gonna go 3-9 or something. I know y’all all football geniuses even though y’all herm haters have never even played but his personality relates to the college game. Wiz is just a pure asshole.

Craig7835

Georgia DC Mel Tucker will take the HC job at Colorado. I wasn't a fan of his defenses in the NFL when he was DC with the Bears(they finished DEAD last for the 2 seasons he was there)& currently the Dawgs are 6th in the nation in scoring & total defense...thanks in part to Kirby

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Assistant under Tressel, Dantonio, Saban, and Smart; lol that’s the most surefire resume for utter trogball on offense I’ve ever seen

Everyone fapping to his CROOTIN, like getting kids to come to a top 20 program and CAREBEAR COUNTY is the same thing

CORCH CROOT

NML

I liked Tucker with the Jags, thought he’d get the head job instead of Mularkey (and probably should have).

Saban assistants are always a dice roll doe

PSUEagle

Assistant under Tressel, Dantonio, Saban, and Smart; lol that’s the most surefire resume for utter trogball on offense I’ve ever seen

Everyone fapping to his CROOTIN, like getting kids to come to a top 20 program and CAREBEAR COUNTY is the same thing

CORCH CROOT

Pretty sure part of the deal is he keeps the current OC (spread/Air Raid guy).

Lightningwar

Administrator
Oh man, Hugh Freeze on shortlist for OC at ole FSU. Well basically interviewed yesterday, family was in town, offer extended. Im going to eat some crow on this one if he is hired. Decision to be made in under 24 hours.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Awesome.

While only @bruin and @bruin228 had a wholly "successful Saturday," Lynn Swann went out and got Kliff Kingsbury for OC, which suggests he could be the heir apparent to Gomer Pyle if the Trojans stumble again to a mediocre record, but the offense otherwise does it's best facsimile of Mike Leach's offense.

While I would love a return to mastodon footbaw and being able to mow down lesser opponents with a great O-line and great RBs, that's not how this team is built, and KK is a great fit for the personnel we have at the moment. I expect Daniels to look worlds better next season, and the offense to at least look competitive.

Great hire, I thought for sure he'd hitch his wagon to Sean McVay and the Rams.