• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
17-9 is awful? I'm not really interested in the circumstances at all, anyway. I'm just trying to trash a product I don't watch much that happens to be actually unwatchable any time I happen across it by accident. Let me do my thang.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Too bad you missed the Purdue - Indiana game on the other, because it ended 48-46 :laughing:

The Big Ten is a bunch of store brand Virginias, plus Michigan State and Purdue, and actual Virginia in Michigan. It's the best conference in college basketball, but yeah, it's not the most entertaining to watch.

bruin

flipped through the channels to see sportscenter opening up with the crowd, Boeheim's wife in tears..,Boeheim looking like he just can't do it..

I say fuck it. Bruins should go full heel and go after Pitino.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
My morning getting doused with Vitale, I know I make this post every year BUT PLZ SMOTHER THIS FUCKER WITH A PILLOW

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Christ, Indiana might make it into the tournament just because MSU can’t figure out how to beat them.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

Men are such odious, vile, evil, edgelord-like JARs when Trump is our president. All the more reason for me to be The Akita on Nutopia.
woof.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I cant tell what is going on in that video at all

verbal abusing lol

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
5 seconds on that kid's twitter account was enough to confirm he's a massive tard

You weren’t impressed with his patience in waiting two years for Logan to get a del taco and then him documenting the grand opening with a pic of French fries?

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
You weren’t impressed with his patience in waiting two years for Logan to get a del taco and then him documenting the grand opening with a pic of French fries?
#GoodThingsComeToThoseWhoWait
#ThanksTravis
#ptdrrr

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It's going to be interesting to see how the selection committee uses the NET rankings. There could be a lot of upsets if they seed according to the NET rankings, especially if you look at mid-majors:

Houston is 6th in NET, 15th in KenPom (2 seed in NET vs. 4 seed in KenPom)
Wofford is 14th in NET, 22nd in KenPom (4 seed vs. 6 seed)
Buffalo is 15th NET, 20th in KenPom (4 seed vs. 5 seed)
Cincinnati is 21st in NET, 31st in KenPom (5 seed v. 7 seed)

Houston getting a 2 seed would be hot garbage, considering how awful their schedule is.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Previous years I'd be comfortable with State's position despite a lack of marquee wins (best wins are Auburn and Syracuse at home, who are floating in that 8/9 range), but there seems to e a burst of strong mid majors this year that could complicate matters, and I have no clue how much they're gonna take the NET into account. They can't afford to lose these next 2 games or bow out in the first game of the ACC tournament.

I haven't watched very much State this year considering, but when I have watched during ACC play, they look like a perfectly mediocre team. The talent is not even as good as last year and any big man worth a damn has dominated them. I'd like to see them make the tournament just to have a dog in the race, but a collapse down the stretch would make a NIT bid well deserved. They wouldn't win a tournament game anyway.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Perfectly mediocre is a good way to describe NCSU most years. They are a lock to finish between 17-11 and 21-9 most years.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Edwards does that, though. His ORTG is under 100 in Big Ten play. 27% EFG is bad, but he did 29% against Michigan State in a win. He was 50% usage against Michigan for an 82 ORTG.

It's unusual that Minnesota could hold him to that, but Edwards has some really rough nights. This is probably why Purdue won't make it to the second weekend of the tournament.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Edwards does that, though. His ORTG is under 100 in Big Ten play. 27% EFG is bad, but he did 29% against Michigan State in a win. He was 50% usage against Michigan for an 82 ORTG.

It's unusual that Minnesota could hold him to that, but Edwards has some really rough nights. This is probably why Purdue won't make it to the second weekend of the tournament.
Well that’s a given because they’re Purdue. Underperforming in the tournament is their thing.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
LSU basketball is in an interesting place right now. Super excited about our best regular season performance in recent memory. Also fully expecting everythibg to be vacated and our program to get hammered once the FBI investigation leads to an NCAA investigation.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It's going to be a weird exercise for LSU to show up the NCAA tournament when it's basically guaranteed this year will be vacated for them.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Gottfried directly linked to payments too. I don't know what this means with nobody on that coaching staff still in the program, but my hunch tells me State gets the book thrown at them anyway.

bruin

9-9 in the shittiest conference season ever.

have to play in the opening round games in the conf tourney. just get this season over with.

list im hearing
t bennett
donovan
cronin
thad matta

Brick

9-9 in the shittiest conference season ever.

have to play in the opening round games in the conf tourney. just get this season over with.

list im hearing
t bennett
donovan
cronin
thad matta
if matta is healthy sounds like a no brainer.

bruin

if matta is healthy sounds like a no brainer.

Yeah. I’d pass tho.

Bob Myers leading the search with Wasserman. They’ll pony up. New Pauley, Osterman Court, RUSS Basketball facility and the KEVIN LOVE weight room all built not for nothig