• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Dat Millsap block

f97.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
RUSS should have went Benoit on Cory.

entitled little POS. Bet you the dad gave him a high five on the way to their Benz afterwords.

Kid is definitely a twat. Denver idiots love to stunt on RUSS, shit happened at the game last year too.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Gobert got the better of Jokic last night, their D was very impressive in the first half. Offense honestly looks awful and doesn't flow at all with IT out there, I'm afraid my suspicions of his effectiveness on this team are proving correct. Offense was bad in general in the first half doe.

Nuggets played pretty shitty and still almost came back from an 18 point deficit with 6 minutes left. Refs were pretty fucking weak too. Letting 37 year old Korver torch the shit out of them was really hard to watch...they are really fucking bad at closing out on shooters in the corner.

Brick

if someone buys me an infant 3-6 jersey of any NBA team but teh thudner (preferably NUGGGZ because it annoys brickwife when i just randomly yell NUGZZ) MILES will adopt that team for the rest of the season. erry wicked curse needs a blessing to counterbalance.

jdlikewhoa

if someone buys me an infant 3-6 jersey of any NBA team but teh thudner (preferably NUGGGZ because it annoys brickwife when i just randomly yell NUGZZ) MILES will adopt that team for the rest of the season. erry wicked curse needs a blessing to counterbalance.
Hornets onesie incoming

CJ_24

Talk of any player other than Mr. Antetokoumnpo as MVP must cease. Giannis averages 27, 12, and 6 as the leader of a team that is, statistically, historically good.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Isaiah Thomas has been bad for the NUGGZ and they need to cut him out of the rotation

evil1

Whoa, you mean the guy who has been out for almost a year due to injury has struggled in his first 7 games back? No, way.

If the Nuggets want Thomas ready for the playoffs, now is the time to play him.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Could the ErRRRRrRZzZ be run any worse? LeBron gets handed to them.... and they surround him with total garbage like JaVale McGee, Lance, Beasley. The AD trade backfires. All the young guys except Ingram have regressed/gotten hurt.

Don't worry -- they have Magic and Rob Pelenka to save the day!
:laughing:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Could the ErRRRRrRZzZ be run any worse? LeBron gets handed to them.... and they surround him with total garbage like JaVale McGee, Lance, Beasley. The AD trade backfires. All the young guys except Ingram have regressed/gotten hurt.

Don't worry -- they have Magic and Rob Pelenka to save the day!
:laughing:

That's enough Rob Pelinka bashing ITT

51kaYfy2COL.jpg

I mean. Look at him fill out that uni. Thank god he got a law degree and lucked into being Kobe's agent.

evil1

adopted RUSS for the remainder of the season since the erzzz were a massive disappointment. Not sure what team would have survived their injuries tho..

The main reason why the erzzz were not able to survive their injuries is because the roster they put around LeBron (Stephenson, Chandler, Pope, McGee, Rondo - who I think was a mixed bag) was not very good. Part of this was an intentional strategy by the erzzz to preserve cap space. They now head into the offseason with their young players intact and space for two max contracts. Despite the embarrassment of missing the playoffs, and potentially looking like a less desirable free agent destination, they did not sacrifice any long term assets.

bruin

no shooters and no defenders were signed. trading zubac was awful as he was their only big, but maglinka didn't see him coming back so they chunked him.

lame duck coaching staff fully of luke's weed az buddies and a strength coach who was the dyan cannon male version of the showtime era.

time to gut everything in the fo but jeanie wont. luke gone thats likely it.

evil1

no shooters and no defenders were signed. trading zubac was awful as he was their only big, but maglinka didn't see him coming back so they chunked him.

time to gut everything in the fo but jeanie wont. luke gone thats likely it.

I disagree with this. The FO had a clear plan: get LeBron and clear cap space for additional All-Star caliber players. They have done that and are still in a good position to get at least one high end player this summer. So unless they completely strike out this summer, they are still on track with their original plan.