• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Oregon probably stole State's bid

3cd873519b834f82e87e685827c53092.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
McQuaid just hit another 3

He was so fucking nails. That asshole.

MSU seems like the perfect matchup against Michigan, but I really wonder how far they’ll get in the tournament. They’ve laid some absolute eggs at times. If they get to the elite 8, they’re a title threat. But if they throw the ball away 20 times like they sometimes do, they could lose to a lot of teams.

Izzo’s best coaching job is this year. This team has maybe 2 NBA players on it right now. Maybe just Tillman. And they won the Big Ten regular season and tournament title. Pretty good. Too bad Izzo is such a douchebag.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I thought State would get in because Auburn winning the SEC tournament would give that win more weight, but it didn't seem they were all that close and the OOC schedule doomed them along that loss to GT down the stretch

Still working from home on Thursday and Friday and looking forward to it

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I watched maybe three games this year and my bracket is entirely influenced by “I don’t want Duke to win,” but it’s there nevertheless

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I know it's only 2 possessions in but Minnesota looks awful

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
This tournament seems like a bunch of no names and Zion Williamson. I’ll watch a few games when I’m not serving the capital markets and in pschychotherapy. Maybe someone will actually shoot a 2 point shot down one instead of a three as time expires and I’ll have my next enterprise franchise branch manager. Unlikely though.