• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao United look utterly uninterested. They're letting 40 year Olds noble and Snodgrass just dwell on the ball

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Barring something crazy, today should mark the title for Pool. City still need to win out with Man U away, Burnley away, and Spurs left.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Apparently Ben Foster cleared a ball directly into Aubameyang's face, and subsequently, into the net :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Didn't he do that for Southampton a few years ago?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I've given up trying to figure out what's going to happen in this top 4/title race.

I'm prepared for just about any outcome, including United winning by 3 today, or Arsenal putting together their best performance of the season at Wolves.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I've given up trying to figure out what's going to happen in this top 4/title race.

I'm prepared for just about any outcome, including United winning by 3 today, or Arsenal putting together their best performance of the season at Wolves.

-YTC

I know this won't happen, but I'm hoping for this:

ManU 3rd, Arsenal 4th, Chelsea and Tottenham 5th and 6th. Chelsea wins the EL and gets a Champions League place. Tottenham lose out on 4th to Arsenal on the last day of the season. But Tottenham are in the CL final. A win means they'll keep Arsenal out of the CL next year. They are winning until the 90th minute and then blow it and lose. It would be hilarious.

NML

Liverpool may not drop a point since March 3rd, lose one game all season, get the second most points in EPL history - and get second place this year

It’s also possible that Liverpool puts together the most unheralded European double in history. I feel like everything was about City’s possible quadruple - would be awesome if they ended up with only the League Cup haha

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I know this won't happen, but I'm hoping for this:

ManU 3rd, Arsenal 4th, Chelsea and Tottenham 5th and 6th. Chelsea wins the EL and gets a Champions League place. Tottenham lose out on 4th to Arsenal on the last day of the season. But Tottenham are in the CL final. A win means they'll keep Arsenal out of the CL next year. They are winning until the 90th minute and then blow it and lose. It would be hilarious.

When are these players going to want to leave Tottenham? In all seriousness, they've been performing on about the level that Arsenal was from 2006-2013 when EVERYONE wanted out. You know, just wanted to leave for a club that could actually win things. And the fucking Spud fans act like they've been above us for twenty years. Honestly, I feel like it's the twilight zone. Every year I expect their best players to leave but they just hang around on less wages than they could get elsewhere and come 3rd or 4th, don't win anything, the fans go wild and the players commit for another four years. Has Levy got them on date rape drugs? Is he fucking them up the bum and then threatening to release the pictures? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
If you total the points over the last 7 seasons (not counting this season), Spurs are ahead of Arsenal.

If Spurs finish ahead of Arsenal this season, then that gap only grows wider, and it becomes 8 seasons.

Certainly hasn't been 20 years, but 2010 was a long, long time ago...

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
When are these players going to want to leave Tottenham? In all seriousness, they've been performing on about the level that Arsenal was from 2006-2013 when EVERYONE wanted out. You know, just wanted to leave for a club that could actually win things. And the fucking Spud fans act like they've been above us for twenty years. Honestly, I feel like it's the twilight zone. Every year I expect their best players to leave but they just hang around on less wages than they could get elsewhere and come 3rd or 4th, don't win anything, the fans go wild and the players commit for another four years. Has Levy got them on date rape drugs? Is he fucking them up the bum and then threatening to release the pictures? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

I'm sure the players enjoy playing Champions League football. So, I guess that eliminates quite a few of the normal contenders to pluck the players away from Tottenham.

-YTC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm sure the players enjoy playing Champions League football. So, I guess that eliminates quite a few of the normal contenders to pluck the players away from Tottenham.

-YTC

So just completely ignore my analogy then, which is that Arsenal were in the Champions League 06-13 and players still wanted to leave, because the club wasn't winning anything.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
So just completely ignore my analogy then, which is that Arsenal were in the Champions League 06-13 and players still wanted to leave, because the club wasn't winning anything.

Maybe the players were tired of playing in front of a bunch of vapid, plastic fans who are best known for being neck-tattooed YouTube stars. Or maybe the Tottenham players are enjoying playing with a manager who makes them better. Or maybe the Tottenham players realize that they can win something at Spurs.

If you need some other reasons, just let me know.

-YTC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Maybe the players were tired of playing in front of a bunch of vapid, plastic fans who are best known for being neck-tattooed YouTube stars. Or maybe the Tottenham players are enjoying playing with a manager who makes them better. Or maybe the Tottenham players realize that they can win something at Spurs.

If you need some other reasons, just let me know.

-YTC

:laughing:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
xpszhuatefu21.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Arsenal with 27% possession against Leicester?

The most frustrating part is that seemingly everybody other than those in charge of transfers knows we're two or three defenders away from being a good team. I can't understand why they didn't get something done in January, and then they could even have stayed put or balanced the books in the summer. I know players like VVD are costly, but we wouldn't have to break the bank for a significant upgrade on what we have.

Teams just have a go at us away from home because they know we'll crumble defensively. At home you can mask it a bit by being on the front foot the whole game.

NML

I watched the wrong game this morning. Holy shit Leeds

I hope they win the playoff. I love Bielsa