• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2077 Season Thread

Soonerfan09

Looked like my export was actually taken. Doesn’t matter, my outfield is beat up and I have no depth. Had a chance to put some separation between us and Buffalo/Paris, but we split with both teams. Now we have 4 against Kabul and 3 against Vegas with only a 2 game lead. Probably won’t be making the playoffs this year unless Paris or Buffalo just choke.

jdlikewhoa

I don’t know what happened. My goal was to tank for a few more years. The rest of the league learned to tank better

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I thought it was the ASB but did we move during the World Series? I can uninstall the game from my office machine to free up a 19 license for someone else.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I told you I drafted for you the ol' stallion is in good hands. I can buy a copy if you want, I'm using doh's key right now

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I think it would be risky to move to 20 before bugs are found and patched, and silly to move until the next sale. But put it to a vote I guess, if I didn't quit over RULE CHANGES in the 2050s you'll never get rid of me, Commie scum

Soonerfan09

I think it would be risky to move to 20 before bugs are found and patched, and silly to move until the next sale. But put it to a vote I guess, if I didn't quit over RULE CHANGES in the 2050s you'll never get rid of me, Commie scum
20 has been out for over a month, no? I’m fine with 19, I just hate having 4 CPU teams in the TL, probably gonna cost me a playoff spot!

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
We had issues with draft picks and IFA. How many seasons have we completed on 19? One?

I guess there are issues with pitchers winning the outstanding hitter awards, too.

706tmiN.png

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Anyone know where to buy a copy of 19 outside of Steam? Asking for a friend. Looks like the older versions other than 19 are on the main OOTP site, just another way 19 aims to screw us over.