• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

New League Discussion

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
NDR -> Reel
Helga-> South Dakota -> OU + Orlando
Amsterdam -> Travis
Dublin -> goblue
Kabul -> Wolfman

We full lads!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
NDR -> Reel
Helga-> South Dakota -> OU + Orlando
Amsterdam -> Travis
Dublin -> goblue
Kabul -> Wolfman

We full lads!

I said this would be my last season if @Orlando quit. Do I need to draw you guys a flowchart?

Get back to the waitlist, Disney man

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Looks like goblue gets Kabul then! Will it be the Arabian Magic Carpets with an Aladdin theme, or the Beijing Warriors with a Mulan theme?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Looks like goblue gets Kabul then! Will it be the Arabian Magic Carpets with an Aladdin theme, or the Beijing Warriors with a Mulan theme?

giphy.gif

or

giphy.gif

or

giphy.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The league is in something of a Catch-22 because if Orlando quits, Rad quits and if Rad quits, OU quits, but quitting isn't allowed

OU may have hacked this by co-GMing with Orlando. So technically, Orlando didn't QUIT and OU is back. Since OU and Orlando are the original Os and are interchangeable in my head, we went from 1 O to 1.5 Os, which is an upgrade. So, Orlando has stayed because OU is back and has promised Orlando. So Rad is still here because of Orlando via OU, which means OU doesn't QUIT, and thus Orlando can't fully QUIT. Which prevents Rad from QUITTING.

jdlikewhoa

OU may have hacked this by co-GMing with Orlando. So technically, Orlando didn't QUIT and OU is back. Since OU and Orlando are the original Os and are interchangeable in my head, we went from 1 O to 1.5 Os, which is an upgrade. So, Orlando has stayed because OU is back and has promised Orlando. So Rad is still here because of Orlando via OU, which means OU doesn't QUIT, and thus Orlando can't fully QUIT. Which prevents Rad from QUITTING.
Algebra checks out