• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2079 Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NDR lost 3/4 to FB right before our series... got em just where we want em!

GRIFF was just 1 HR short of the NDR record.

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Still haven't had my owner updated. Also, if I'm shafted on draft picks, I've worked out I need 10m. I should have the budget to work this, just don't know if I will have the chance to allocate it.

Wolfman21

wolfman post starting with the word 'rub'

DTI5pSHXUAAAXTa.jpg

i googled "rub" and this is the first image result:

Best-Rib-Rub-1024x683.jpg

I googled, "rub gif" and this is the first result:

giphy.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Exported... let's end this season and get into communism!

EDIT: @Karl Hungus could you put Wells as my CF after the first 2 games if you don't post a new file tomorrow?

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Eretugal has 0.9 WARS in 19 games? .975 OPS with 1.057 DEff?

Sounds like the blue blankets already started.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Today we have the next 2079 superlative

THE DOUGLASS TAGG WRONG END OF THE BAT WIZARD

Did you know that it is possible to score a NEGATIVE RATING in OPS+? I DIDN'T UNTIL RESEARCHING THIS AWARD! This award is given to the most loathsome batter with a minimum of 100 plate appearances. This year's award winner is BRIAN JONES a loathsome creature of a catcher formerly of Lisbon, but it looks like @Schauwn already shitcanned him, so you can go sign him if you feel like winning next year! My favorite things about Brian are facts that he's also below average on defense and he's not loyal to the team! Only OTTO could love this player. -9 OPS+!

1565756944200.png

Runner up for the WRONG END WIZARD is Jim Lee, CF creature for Amsterdam. At least Jim can play some defense, has wheels on the bases, has a nice personality, and is popular in the clubhouse! He probably contributed at least a couple of Talisman WARS to offset his most loathsome bat.

1565756944268.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You can tell I'm 80/80 immersed because I went into fix some grammur on a FDPA and accidentally pasted in a link to the WBL instead of the sentence I re-worked in another document!

1565796168112.png

Also I love #6... well it isn't intended for human occupancy, but you can't really stop the CARE BEAR CITY HOBO DATES!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Heman.gif - You putting up the sims live Can you do them so it's not too late for me to watch?