• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 DRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA!

DO YOU WANT A LIVE DRAFT 1st ROUND?

• Total voters

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Do I want to do a live draft? Not really. Do I care if that’s what you guys decide to do? Not even a little bit.

I know, I know. You don't care and yet are involved in every discussion like you do care. It's just a little confusing. Sorry.

jdlikewhoa

Hayvis is the only one here with no job (except maybe Yankee depending on what side of mania he’s on that day) yet can’t alter his schedule.

I sleep 2.5 hours a day. So unless y’all pick 6-8:30am est I’m in.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Hayvis is the only one here with no job (except maybe Yankee depending on what side of mania he’s on that day) yet can’t alter his schedule.

Looking after kids is actually the most tiring job in all seriousness....

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

You gonna join Discord from your squad car? Man when the Designated Survivor attack happens because JD is screwing around on his phone the WBL will finally rue the day they decided to ruin a great league

jdlikewhoa

You gonna join Discord from your squad car? Man when the Designated Survivor attack happens because JD is screwing around on his phone the WBL will finally rue the day they decided to ruin a great league
Lucky for the safety and security of the free world I’m a white shirt now so I spend 95% of my time working on internal investigations and answering emails about loud college parties and the rising homeless population in Foggy Bottom because of Amazon

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think my main concern is just mid-round trades, if I'm afk I may not be able to move up to get a guy I really want, but that matters less to me who can check stuff on my phone and perhaps more so to people who are off doing actual work

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think you and @Karl Hungus are the only ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL, so I think we can pick a time when ur both available. We don't typically have many trades during the draft, I was hoping the LIVE FORMAT might actually encourage some wheeling and dealing from those who can attend. I definitely understand it being a shame for those who can't attend, but half the league doesn't really care anyway, so that's true regardless!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
This is a bad idea. Do the whole 15 in one sitting or nothing at all.

I can't even get people to commit to making a list 10 players deep, 15 rounds is never gonna happen live because people who can't attend would be MAD AF.

The good news is that once you get to round 5 it's basically a live draft with the 3-4 people who care.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I can't even get people to commit to making a list 10 players deep, 15 rounds is never gonna happen live because people who can't attend would be MAD AF.

The good news is that once you get to round 5 it's basically a live draft with the 3-4 people who care.

Defeatist! Think how spectacular it would be if we were to do 3 (realtime) days of LIVE ACTION!! We could all stay awake for charity.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
It's the all-star break. We need to set up a time & date for the LIVE DRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA, so give me some ideas on dates/times that work for you'll.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm thinking it would be best to have it at lunch time for you, evening for me. That way, I can relax at the end of the day and enjoy some entertaining draft fun.