• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Aw man Tremain Brock Sr. could have won this. But at least we know he has a child that bears the same name as him.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Matt Patricia is a fucking moron. 3rd and 7 on the road from the 25. You don't run all your receivers into the endzone. As good as Golladay is with jump balls you just don't. You run a play with 2 short options and get 5 or 6 yards and then go for it on 4th. You already know that Prater is money on almost anything inside of 60 yards so even if you have to throw it away at least you made a good choice. You're on the road you idiot and you're the coach of the dumb ass Lions. Don't play for the tie.

Also he's a fat, ugly, gimp, and probably a rapist. Leave him on the tarmac, preferably directly behind the engine.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Both CHIP and KLIFF are gonna get chewed up by NASHNUL

One's already been turned into a useless, overly conservative pud, now it's time for the other one

bruin

Matt Patricia is a fucking moron. 3rd and 7 on the road from the 25. You don't run all your receivers into the endzone. As good as Golladay is with jump balls you just don't. You run a play with 2 short options and get 5 or 6 yards and then go for it on 4th. You already know that Prater is money on almost anything inside of 60 yards so even if you have to throw it away at least you made a good choice. You're on the road you idiot and you're the coach of the dumb ass Lions. Don't play for the tie.

Also he's a fat, ugly, gimp, and probably a rapist. Leave him on the tarmac, preferably directly behind the engine.

to me, this post seems like to me, that someone had more than 5 min to watch THE SHIELD on opening Sunday week 1, to me.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So the Redskins scratched Peterson so that they could play Guice while his OTHER knee was hurting and now he's getting an MRI and is probably out for a few weeks.

Is there any chance this decision didn't come directly from Snyder, or Snyder via Bruce Allen?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ma'dad won't be able to go hunting this fall for the first time since he was a teenager, so he seems pretty down. I've decided that I need to spend more time with him, so we were tombout different things we could do together instead this fall. His first suggestion? "I'd really like it if you came over and watched the Broncos more often."

So I'm going to give it a try tonight! I'M BACK, HERMANOS

If Denver punts 92 times in the first quarter I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle it.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Ma'dad won't be able to go hunting this fall for the first time since he was a teenager, so he seems pretty down. I've decided that I need to spend more time with him, so we were tombout different things we could do together instead this fall. His first suggestion? "I'd really like it if you came over and watched the Broncos more often."

If Denver punts 92 times in the first quarter I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle it.

giphy.gif

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon

Have fun! And that's a much more acceptable way to spend time with y'dad than taking him to a movie you already saw with your wife and kids, apparently.

So you've got that going for you.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Have fun! And that's a much more acceptable way to spend time with y'dad than taking him to a movie you already saw with your wife and kids, apparently.

So you've got that going for you.

Facebook sent me a vidya of some BYU player pulling the shoe off a Tennessee player and chucking it like 50 yards. I lol'd and then had a strange urge to watch a PeeWee Herman movie.

bruin

THEY ALWAYS COME BACK

giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My Dad loves Elway and Peyton both. He would get so mad when I'd make fun of Peyton for audbling and shushing the crowd. One time he kicked me out of his house when Peyton did 47 audibles before the snap, only to throw a Pick 6 straight to the CB who also watches film and jumped the HOT ROUTE BUBBLE SCREEN OMAHA. I started jumping up and down and screeching with delight and dad was like "GEEEET OUUTT"

That year Denver lost the Super Bowl to the Seahawks he finally admitted that Peyton was MENTALLY WEAK and an asshole who made things worse for the team when things didn't go their way. He's the greatest QB ever when things are going well, but he was also SOFT AF when it came to dealing with adversity. In that Super Bowl, the first snap went awry and Peyton started doing his angry dad routine yelling at everyone and they all responded like abused children. My dad turns to me and says "Oh man, we really are going to lose now because of one play."

If I want to get him pissed about Elway I'll just remind him that Elway cheated on the mother of his children. Oh man does he HATE infidelity! :laughing:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I can't wait for the joke franchise Raiders who have been in the news all week for being a dumpster fire to come out and fucking slaughter Denver in the one game I decide to watch. Who is playing QB for Denver now? Are they back to Osweiller the Ostrich round 5?

bruin

I knew hermano travis' hate for PEYTON was real when back in PEYTON's first or second year in Denver and they were coming off a disappointing loss or something in the regular season and PEYTON that week at practice was yee-hawing two stepping dancing to Rocky Top. @travissucksdick047 made like a five paragraph post on how much of a BITCH MADE PEYTON is.

that moment right there..

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
NFL should do this Monday double header every week. Make the good matchup at 7pm and the two shitty teams at 10. Instead they typically put thur shitty game on Thursday nights.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I knew hermano travis' hate for PEYTON was real when back in PEYTON's first or second year in Denver and they were coming off a disappointing loss or something in the regular season and PEYTON that week at practice was yee-hawing two stepping dancing to Rocky Top. @travissucksdick047 made like a five paragraph post on how much of a BITCH MADE PEYTON is.

that moment right there..

REDRUM

At least is spawned this vine:
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/63...p4?versionId=s5sOTKIfOD0qpQ42.1nyf.e2Smlqw5So

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I feel like this Youtube/meme is a procedural generated video based on a dream of what I want to do to Peyton and Elway!

You've yee'd your last haw, Peyton!

Last edited: