• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Fuck that redneck Hader.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The first clutch knock out game post season performance by a DC team since, holy shit...MLS Cup 99? Caps won the Stanely but I don't think faced a game 7 that entire run.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Either being a moron, or he purposely ran himself out to make sure that 4th run got across. TBS didn't give a very good replay or account of what happened.
I thought he was going to score :laughing:

Cool to see Strasburg come in and hold it down. Fun end to the game. As much as I hate the play-in game, part of it is FUN.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Think he moved. Haven't seen him in a long time. Last athlete sighting there was Nate Schmidt buying a bunch of Lucky Charms lol

Actually, I saw Brent Johnson at the Safeway I live near this past spring but I couldn't tell what he was buying.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
WC game still awful. One FUN team, hottest in baseball, GONE. One FUN HOT team left to battle these filthy minmax spergs

Has ur soul been taken over by Joe Morgan?

joe+morgan.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just rewatched that Soto hit again, and I'll be damned if that ball doesn't make an almost physics defying left turn on the hop. It's subtle but it's there. Tough break.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That send was so bad, holy shit. He sent the runner before he even reached 3rd when the LF already had the ball

Hike

güero
Dodgers have so much young talent. Seager feels like he’s been around forever and he’s still only 25.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Yankees are a live look at my Fortaleza Sol strategy of having zero competent pitchers and circle jerking over how many HRs you hit. Could've had Corbin on a home town dicount.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Berrios better than any of the nutjobs on the Yankees, but yeah Odorizzi as the #2 also counts.

Meanwhile, the Astros

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Seager has never been within 12" of those inside curveballs in any AB, ever, yet he swings at everything still. I feel like he struck out like that at least 8-9 times in last year's WS

Wolfman21

Yearly reminder that the dbacks gave the braves dansby swanson and ender inciarte for...i cant even remember his name now, lol