• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone have a *long-term* SP they're willing to move?

I've got these Tankee picks burning a hole in my wallet.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Want one.

Seems like the game is low on SP. ERAs have skyrocketed. Both leagues up 0.3 runs just this season. Up 0.6 over the last 3-4 years.

Beyond that-- can't really find gr8 ones in IFA anymore.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I felt pretty proud of ma'self when I traded ma'GOAT for two 1st round picks, a 2nd round pick, and an RP prospect. The RP Prospect had an ERA of 6 this season, I was unable to sign my 1st round pick because he apparently changed from EXTREMELY HARD to IMPOSSIBLE between the time I made ma'draft spreadsheet for NDR and the time I drafted him (Notably, I avoided drafting the player I wanted in that spot because he WAS listed as impossible). NDR coming off a SHIP and these bums don't want to play for us? GET FUCKED INDY DEVS.

The only thing of value I got was the 2nd rounder I gave to Hayvis to get him to STFU.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I felt pretty proud of ma'self when I traded ma'GOAT for two 1st round picks, a 2nd round pick, and an RP prospect. The RP Prospect had an ERA of 6 this season, I was unable to sign my 1st round pick because he apparently changed from EXTREMELY HARD to IMPOSSIBLE between the time I made ma'draft spreadsheet for NDR and the time I drafted him (Notably, I avoided drafting the player I wanted in that spot because he WAS listed as impossible). NDR coming off a SHIP and these bums don't want to play for us? GET FUCKED INDY DEVS.

The only thing of value I got was the 2nd rounder I gave to Hayvis to get him to STFU.

EA are involved in the game now, so these silly niggles should be ironed out pretty soon. Looking at the Riggers as an example, OOTP 20 was a massive upgrade over 19, so we should migrate as soon as they release 21.

Wolfman21

Wait til the export before the first ST sim aand put the players you want on the active roster, not the 40 man. Then pull them off on the sim as ST is ending/opening day

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Shockingly I don't anymore

In the market for some one help if its out there, only prospects to offer

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Lowery needs a change of scenery. Take him back @Travis7401

Morgan Jones used some option that I didn't realize I put in his contract to void it, and GRIFF is gone and HICKS decided to leave. Janeira staying to win 0 WARS for $25 Million doe. I also don't have a catcher and my stopgap bums want $10M AAV, lol. I'm hoping to sign Morgan before he actually leaves, but it'll cost me :(

All that is to say the riggers are in tank mode!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Anyone want Kyle Dudley? I've signed a replacement from Moscow, as he's out of option years. If you train him at LF he'll make a good defensive 4th outfielder. His stats are a bit low as I had him exclusively filling in at CF.