• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I am so READY. Spring Training is here

rdFkQgL.gif

IMMERSION INCREASING

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
After an extremely long off season let's hope we can at least get Spring Training done by the end of the holidays.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Interestingly positional versatility is trending in MLB roster building strategies right now — Arizona, others. I’m also working on it after being bogged down with trog bat / positional issues for years.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Upcoming draft has got better batters than last year. There was literally fuck all batting talent and a few good pitchers last year.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The league has been gradually dying since my scout died and 3rd baseman left to play golf. They were an integral part of the league, and it's no surprise that the subsequent two drafts have been terrible. RIP WBL.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm not a fan of the personality but I think the way the mechanics work, one craphead isn't going to sink the chemistry too much when most of my guys are GREEN. I was hoping to try this as an experiment this year, but unfortunately, he doesn't have much positional flexibility so I went with a UI and 2 Outfielders for the bench.

Wolfman21

I'm not a fan of the personality but I think the way the mechanics work, one craphead isn't going to sink the chemistry too much when most of my guys are GREEN. I was hoping to try this as an experiment this year, but unfortunately, he doesn't have much positional flexibility so I went with a UI and 2 Outfielders for the bench.

Problem is, once he boots a groundball and i make him take them off his chest for a week straight...hes gonna bring me his contract showing that he shouldnt be doing it. Then im gonna have to piss on said contract. Its just not worth the hassle

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I haven't got room for him, but I don't think Grosvenor is a turrible personality. He looks like an 'unmotivated' to me, and I've got two of them. They don't tend to cause trouble.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The league has been gradually dying since my scout died and 3rd baseman left to play golf. They were an integral part of the league, and it's no surprise that the subsequent two drafts have been terrible. RIP WBL.
Ahhh yes.... from "WTF is going on" to "I love this league I want to learn everything" to "this league is DEAD".

The cycle all new WBL/UBL players go through.