• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Anyone want to take Clint Griffin? He's low adaptability and I screwed him around. I think he could give some decent innings if you restrict him and don't mess him around. My RP roster is too full and he's grumbling.

PS - He's signed through 2083, but that second year is a team option.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It's not his adaptability that's the problem, it's that he's not pitching in the Dyson Sphere anymore.

I honestly don't think that was a factor. I had some guys with worse ratings than him performing much better. He took a dive when I demoted him from closer (he was performing ok). Quijada was just better at the time.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
To add on Hayvis, Travis has a very pitcher friendly park. I suggest caution when looking at ex-ND pitchers. Posting this because there are some big offers on the table for some this off-season.

I've taken Becerra based on what he did at Dublin, not ND. I am aware it's a factor, but I do genuinely think that Clint Griffin has the ability to perfom again.

Wolfman21

I honestly don't think that was a factor. I had some guys with worse ratings than him performing much better. He took a dive when I demoted him from closer (he was performing ok). Quijada was just better at the time.

If you dont believe that the dyson sphere inflates pitchers stats, then you havent been in the league long enough. Especially low movement/high control guys. Travis has gotten undue milage out of those types for decades

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If you dont believe that the dyson sphere inflates pitchers stats, then you havent been in the league long enough. Especially low movement/high control guys. Travis has gotten undue milage out of those types for decades

Obviously haven't been in the league long enough. You get that prize. Well done. Now can you lot stfu and stop shitting on my chances of someone giving me a token gesture for him. Bunch of bell ends.

Wolfman21

fuck, looks like im gonna be drafting a closer 1-2. Might have to move to that stupid ass 3 openers and a shit fuck ton of relievers cunt fuck strategy

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
GM OLAF has grown fed up with his current batch of BUMS. He cut a shit load of A hangers-on from BERN and place the following players on the BLOCK

Out of the Park Baseball 20 12_12_2019 1_22_42 PM.png

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Should I BLOW IT UP?

Oh wait... I can't spend all of my money in IFA now. So no thanks.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Pitchers seem to be governed by stats rather than ratings, and even then they seem to suddenly fall off a cliff when it's time for them to die.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm thinking a couple of PROSPECTS. Looking at CF "Dr. Evil" Bin Mahdi (AA) and SP GOBERT (A).

That's two second rounders for a 31 year old...

disgusted.jpg

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Will get back to you tomorrow as it's late here. Tbh I am so poor in prospects I can barely afford to trade. :crying2: My scout needs to find me some players....

Fifth place with the worst farm in da league is a very tough spot to be in. Especially with the IFA changes IMO.