• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
3XiKMch.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
My Hiney's Clean > any soundcloud rap song ever

bruin

Many emotions bros
From Elway coming to Arrowhead to start it when Tony G caught it in bounds

Harbaugh

No punt game vs Manning

Fucking Alex Smith going a whole season without throwing
a TD pass to a WR

Derrick Thomas meltdown vs Denver on MNF

No TD’s given up to Rapelisbhrger in Arrowhead

Javon Belcher taking his life in front of Romeo

Finally getting t Arrowhead in person and seeing TEBOW beat KC completing two passes

I lift my cup bros. To the Hunt Family. To Andy. To Chrome’s gentlemen’s club .

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I am mortified to be told that, in the United States of America, the sale of a book can become a subject of inquiry, and of criminal inquiry too. TJ

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah it doesn't sound like a lot until you realize most of the other 'goat' qbs of this era have less than or equal to one ring, and he also won those rings on like, 6th seed teams. At the very least if Rivers and Ryan get in Eli deserves it, and the football hall is pretty big compared to baseball or w/e

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Yeah it doesn't sound like a lot until you realize most of the other 'goat' qbs of this era have less than or equal to one ring, and he also won those rings on like, 6th seed teams. At the very least if Rivers and Ryan get in Eli deserves it, and the football hall is pretty big compared to baseball or w/e

Yeah, he's gotta get in. I mean heck, like you said, Matt Ryan and Philip Rivers will likely get in, and Rivers never even played in a Superb Owl, let alone win one. Pretty sure Tony Romo will eventually get the nod as well.

Brick

Yeah, he's gotta get in. I mean heck, like you said, Matt Ryan and Philip Rivers will likely get in, and Rivers never even played in a Superb Owl, let alone win one. Pretty sure Tony Romo will eventually get the nod as well.
bump tony romo hall of fame thread from oldtopia