• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
You're probably right. But I could still see a bunch of finger pointing by players over the next couple of months. I'll bet it dies off after spring training has been going for a few weeks. Unless the finger pointing leads to actual cheating, then this will go on and on.

Wolfman21

Holy fuck...someone posing as beltrans niece out there posting that altuve and bregman wore buzzing devices under their uniforms on their right shoulder that the guy watching the screen would use. Says she has pics she'll save for a rainy day. Apparently this person has been right about info before its been made public before. Trevor bauer retweeted that hes heard this same thing before. Jomboy, of the popular jomboy videos on youtube, says hes talked to 5 people that work for teams in MLB who have all heard the same.

Gah damn

Wolfman21

IMG_20200116_144336.jpg

Heres a pic of altuve holding his jersey together after the walkoff homer off chapman in the playoffs this year so that it wouldnt be ripped off. Dude immediately ran to the clubhouse and changed out of his jersey and into a championship shirt instead of celebrating with his teammates. He was asked numerous questions in the postgame interview and answered them immediately. When asked why he didnt want his jersey off, his reply was, "what?". When asked again, he said, "im shy. My wife doesnt want me to be shirtless." As if either of those two things have anything to do with anything. And him asking "what" was just a way for him to have more timeto formulate that bullshit excuse. Ban this motherfucker from the league

Last edited:

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Holy fuck...someone posing as beltrans niece out there posting that altuve and bregman wore buzzing devices under their uniforms on their right shoulder that the guy watching the screen would use. Says she has pics she'll save for a rainy day. Apparently this person has been right about info before its been made public before. Trevor bauer retweeted that hes heard this same thing before. Jomboy, of the popular jomboy videos on youtube, says hes talked to 5 people that work for teams in MLB who have all heard the same.

Gah damn
with family like that, who needs enemies,
@HERManos

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
ESPN last night says the MLB looked into players being wired and couldn't find anything.

See, if you gonna cheat do it in a way that you can cover up better. Banging on a garbage can so anyone can watch tape and hear it was the dumbest idea.

As much as it pains me to say it, Altuve and anyone else who wore a wire need to be banned for life and stripped of any awards like MVP. Houston really needed what the Astros gave them after Hurricane Harvey. But the silence from the players right now is angering a lot of people in Houston (except exceptions like my boss who keeps saying a lot of other teams are being accused of cheating now too). I guess I'll only be wearing my World Series Champs shirt when I paint my house because it's wrong to wear it otherwise. Such an embarrassment for this city. Not that Houston is all that great; it's got a lot of problems. But it was fun being in this city as they rallied around this team in 2017 and 2019.

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
ESPN last night says the MLB looked into players being wired and couldn't find anything.

See, if you gonna cheat do it in a way that you can cover up better. Banging on a garbage can so anyone can watch tape and hear it was the dumbest idea.

As much as it pains me to say it, Altuve and anyone else who wore a wire need to be banned for life and stripped of any awards like MVP. Houston really needed what the Astros gave them after Hurricane Harvey. But the silence from the players right now is angering a lot of people in Houston (except exception like my boss who keeps saying a lot of other teams are being accused of cheating now too). I guess I'll only be wearing my World Series Champs shirt when I paint my house because it's wrong to wear it otherwise. Such an embarrassment for this city. Not that Houston is all that great; it's got a lot of problems. But it was fun being in this city as they rallied around this team in 2017 and 2019.

Baseball is full of the dumbest guys imaginable. Flatbrim central.

Wolfman21

Most sports are full of idiots. Baseball definitely has a good number of the guys that would grab their teammates dick as a "joke" and definitely not because they liked it

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
In HS the baseball team was infamous for being the most chock full of drunks and future burnouts.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
One of our baseball dudes I think went full Young Life at his small Christian college which is extra weird because AFAIK he only went there because of a Baseball scholarship (Indiana Wesleyan) and is now ultra religious still almost 15 years later.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
One of our baseball dudes I think went full Young Life at his small Christian college which is extra weird because AFAIK he only went there because of a Baseball scholarship (Indiana Wesleyan) and is now ultra religious still almost 15 years later.

Young Life? Woof. The overlap between those clowns and the CRU idiots almost perfect. Just sign urself up for multiple calls to 1-800-SUICIDE.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He on FB tombout the Creation Museum and stuff lol. Apparently JEEBUS saved him from a life of drug addiction and shit. Aight bud, but keep the ID crap to yourself