• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Brick

i see syracuse is 14-11 and 7-7 in the league and losing by 25. can't wait for boeheim and jay bilas to bitch about them not being in the tourney field.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
giphy.gif

Wolfman21

NC state up 13 on duke late in the first half. where have i seen this before? @Wuf WOOF

of the two(duke and UNC) we've been much more successful against Duke. Sadly i gave up on college basketball years ago, so i couldn't give a damn if we won this game or not. I can't even tell you the score of it right now

Wolfman21

thought id go to the team message board since i saw they won and see what the locals were saying. Got an ERR_Connection timed out error. lol

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Lol, of course they play near flawless against Duke once their NIT berth is all but stamped. Classic State! I didn't catch the game either but I had a feeling they'd bring it tonight, they always do when I decide not to bother. They will fall promptly back down to Earf upon my arrival this weekend, I have no doubt.

Do they sell beer at basketball games now too? Please tell me they do.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Neither will make it to the elite 8. Dayton hasn't beaten anyone. Stupid Dayton overshadowing my boys at Wright States great season. Won the conference last night with a dub over northern KY