• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
They should have gotten rid of 1st-10th round draft picks for 2 years then no 1st for the next 2 year, limited IFA for 3 years.... That is a slap on the wrist.
Manfreed... Good call idiot.

Is this making me yearn for.... Selig? WTF is going on? (If anyone remembers my Selig rants from 10+ years ago)

I'm actually rooting for Dusty in a way. The guy deserves a World Series. Just wish it was with someone not the Astros.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Manfreed... Good call idiot.

Is this making me yearn for.... Selig? WTF is going on? (If anyone remembers my Selig rants from 10+ years ago)

I'm actually rooting for Dusty in a way. The guy deserves a World Series. Just wish it was with someone not the Astros.
Mannfucked needs to hit the fucking road before Gary Bettman starts sending him condolences. Unreal how clueless this fucking donk has been. Selig sucked the big dick too but nowhere near as bad as this clown.

doh

Gotta root against Dusty on this one, and I’m a fan.

He is doing a good job as the ambassador, though
Dusty lives in the Bay Area and I've known lots of people who have run across him... basically say he's the nicest guy on earth. Feel bad for him he's associated with '02 WS, '03 NLCS, being manager of IGNITE before WS, etc.

If he can hang on long enough to get to 2,000 wins (117 away), he should make the Hall of GOATs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Major_League_Baseball_managers_by_wins

ZackMills

Have mercy

ZackMills

Have mercy
He was a pretty big disappointment for me in DIAMOND DYNASTY last year. Could hit for decent average but not much POP.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
zviH7fr9hVEB7KV7L5bVWSdPIRrIbkSuqFZaINY0kKnvp8g4w4KWdEzNoQetELBAQGvieYfpx2e3Nexp6BE4Qmv4

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Baseball > no baseball

Gives me something to watch and kicks off fantasy baseball season as something to occupy the time. Drafts will never have been so competitive with owners being so prepared.
That’s true. My 10 year plus league was supposed to have our fantasy auction right before shit went down so we postponed. Getting that back in place would’ve great, but even better if we could do it in one location

doh

This makes more sense than the Arizona idea: https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ders-radical-move-for-2020-season/5128935002/

The problem with the AZ idea is not enough huge MLB-type clubhouses/workout facilities. Two domed stadiums in Florida too.

On the contrary, Florida ST is just way more spread out which would cause some terrible bus rides to/from games. It also rains a ton in FL.

But I'll take either idea at this point. There isn't a great solution no matter what.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
https://www.mlb.com/news/mlb-dream-bracket-tournament

Saw this advertised when I started OOTP. Interesting concept, but a lot of things to nitpick about it, my biggest, guys being on multiple teams. ARod is on 3 squads (Seattle, Texas and Yankees), Seaver is on 2, Piazza is on 2, John Olerud is on 3 (WTF), Roberto Alomar is on 4. Didn't really go through a lot more than that, but it bothered me.