• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It's 2084

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Nunez is a beast. I got him on an 85 pitch count (lol wat) because he is fragile, but his last two started against the Riggers and Sol he thre 17.1 scoreless innings with 17 Ks with just 179 pitches. He will get hurt, but hopefully he is healthy for the playoffs this year if we make it. He made 31 starts last year (10 in AA, then 21 in WBL) and got hurt in I think the final week of the season.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Rutgers Mike - You want to cockbuster for Rory Kent? Franco is about to go over the hill in a couple of years, so I have to go for it. I gave my 1st this year to Doh, but willing to part with next years?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Called up my top two prospects. These fucking bums better start winning or I'm going to have to start doing drastic shit again.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
IceCastles playing .500 ball after 50 games?!?!?!?

tenor.gif

Soonerfan09

Ugh, my bullpen completely imploded this week. Reboul came into the week with a 0.86 ERA, 2-0 record with 14 saves and no blown saves. He now has a 4.44 ERA, a 2-3 record, and three blown saves. He gave up 10 runs in 3.1 innings. My offense really came alive, though. Olivant has 7 HRs in his last 7 games and is now hitting .376. Medina was slumping hard at the beginning of the year, but he's now up to .299. Aldershoff and Gamera are putting up good numbers, and Acheson has broken out of his slump as well. Somehow we are still 1/2 game in first after going 1-5 this week, but our upcoming four game series against Seoul might change that.

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Same shit this season as last. Ticking along nicely in 4/5 and computer decides NO. Lost Franco to injury who wasn't batting well anyway, replace him with someone who's batting a bit better and just implosion.

The biggest flaw in this game imo, is that the logic often decides not to show direct reasons for poor performance. I tweaked the team to get it right at the beginning of the season and was rewarded with reasonable performance. Then because the overall rubber banding had already decided to fling me down, it just castrated some of my players stats to make room for the teams it predestined to finish ahead of me.

I know my team is pretty pants, but the game just doesn't flow very well sometimes. Another example is all of the piss poor logic it uses not to crown Seoul champs every year (which in real life with this kind of talent differential they would).

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I know my team is pretty pants, but the game just doesn't flow very well sometimes. Another example is all of the piss poor logic it uses not to crown Seoul champs every year (which in real life with this kind of talent differential they would).
Not in reel beisbol

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I hate this fucking team so much. Bad bullpen. No power in the lineup. Defense is shit. Starters wouldn't start for the 2020 Padres (assuming there's a season). At least the kids are getting some playing time. Failure all around.