• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Is there any schtick more bizarre than kellas anti football stance posted in football threads on a football site? And he trolls yall every time, every single time

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
What a night...

Lamb jerkin phones out of his half dressed girlfriends hands, ruggs in a bath robe, mccarthy inside living rooms across America, whatever was going on at vrabels house with his big lipper, draftees families waving the obvious party to stay in the other room so we dont see they have way more than 10 folks at their house, wingo cutting schefter off mid sentence to announce a pick was in when it wasnt in, raiders staying on brand, drunk goodell announcing names wrong and announcing vegas hosting 2020 draft, bullet points, cgi cowboy greats on cgi horses, mel kiper in a coat closet, no todd mcshay cuz he got the corona, aaron rodgers getting aaron rodgered......what did i miss?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Self proclaimed movie buff.

Much higher threshold than someone else proclaiming you are a movie buff.

Good attribute.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Self proclaimed movie buff.

Much higher threshold than someone else proclaiming you are a movie buff.

Good attribute.
Prospect A: Self Proclaimed Movie Buff
Prospect B: Lived out the plot of every sad orphan in a movie

I know who's getting more bullet points.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
fmu8rawg2wu41.jpg

Wolfman21

Man, scrolling twitter and watching people jump off cliffs because their favorite team selected a CB theyve never heard of over a TE they just saw on the top of ESPNs best available is high quality entertainment

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I don't know how you can trust a white guy with dreads to do anything except smoke a shitload of weed and drop n-bombs like they're nothing.

Wolfman21

Surprised Thaddues Moss went undrafted

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

every teams fanbase on twitter was begging their team to draft him, and then they would get super poopy when it didn't happen. Obviously theres some kind of issue there that fans don't know about