• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 EPL Thread

NML

Arsenal fans are going to have to stop going to matches, I think that’s the only way you get him to sell. If they got relegated, yeah that would work. But even as cheap as Kroenke is, the wage bill is always going to be wayyyy higher than the bottom half of the league. Have a hard time seeing that happen

I think it was Blackpool who just went through an ownership change after their main supporters group stop going to games for a year or so. So it could work. Frankly there’s no time better than now as the club is already way down on their income

Also glad that I finally get a chance to see Pulisic after like nine months and LAMPS goes with 43 year old Willian instead

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I stopped a couple of years back, but Sylvie is at the age now where she likes to go. Will probably only take her once or twice a season with her though. Kroenke is misjudging soccer. He uses the same business model as he does for US franchise teams that will hold their value because there is no relegation and massive amounts of brand protection. You can basically run an NFL, NBA, or NHL team into the ground or not even bother and they'll still be worth something. You just can't do that in soccer, and part of me wants him to shit the bed so har he finds out the Mike Ashley way.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Imagine Arsenal having a Right Back who could hit 25 yard free kicks like that.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
One of the absolute worst giveaways I've ever seen live by Soton's keeper.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Man, name one US player (besides Dempsey) that could have scored that goal against Man City. LAWD.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
JOZY would have kicked five feet behind the ball.

WONDO would have been caught by the defender.

LANDON, maybe?

bruin

That was the most City of City L’s today.
-dominate early
-can’t finish
-flashes of KDB brilliance
-LOLZ giveaway from Mendy
-Sterling misses a sitter
-terrible penalty given

almost the CITY BINGO!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kyle Martino: "Granit Xhaka, not known for his pace"

1593626068261.png

Here's a stat for you.

Arsenal have no cards, have given up no goals, and actually scored 2 goals, with the following players all on the field simultaneously: Xhaka, Mustafi, David Luiz, and Kolasinac.

poor Norwich

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I dislike Spuds as much as any mentally well person, but that's an absolutely horrendous VAR decision.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Spurs making Sheffield look like Liverpool

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
BERGE is just pooping on them. So satisfying to see this enormous viking dude out on the wings dominating twinks

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Turns out it's a bad idea for opposing teams to just give the ball to him

What's amazing is how many clear looks he misses. If he converted a quarter of his misses they'd be top 4 and he'd be the African Henry