• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Just glad ROBES is back, he's probably my second favorite player out of the RHUBARB era. I'm so happy that he was able to come back from that injury.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah after 30 months I figured he would just hang it up. Good for him, though, for recovering and coming back without really showing much rust.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also he said something I've heard a few times that is new to me. What is a nuclear family? I'm guessing it's man-woman-children but why is that nuclear?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You've never heard nuclear family?

Not recently. I guess I shouldn't have said new, but I only remember hearing it a few times probably a long time ago.

Edit: I got hung up on nuclear energy, nucleus makes sense. It's just a weird phrase and I've heard it multiple times in the last few weeks. I guess it's part of the GOP's focus again

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's the nucleus of society

Yeah I was on silverwheels thought process thinking it's about energy :laughing:

I've just heard it a lot in the last two weeks, I had someone pretty much say exactly what this guy's statement said the other day about BLM.

evil1

How did Portland make that into a game? I left when Boston went up by twenty thinking that the game was over.

evil1

Meh. The Bucks have already clinched the #1 seed and didn't play their starters more than 20 minutes.

Mame YO

slings rocks
so what's with the shitty game times? Blazers playing mid-day on weekdays? Grizzlies v Jazz 11:30am on League Pass? wtf

evil1

Something about some pandemic forcing the NBA to play all of its games at a central bubble location. Although I believe two different courts/buildings are being used, they have to start some games early in afternoon in order to fit in all of the games.

I don't mind it. It has a NCAA Tournament kind of feel.

evil1

I do think that none of the top seeds in the West want to see Portland make it to the playoffs. Of all of the teams fighting for the 8 seed, a finally somewhat healthy Portland team is the only one that could actually win a series.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I do think that none of the top seeds in the West want to see Portland make it to the playoffs. Of all of the teams fighting for the 8 seed, a finally somewhat healthy Portland team is the only one that could actually win a series.
This is disrespectful to the Phoenix Suns

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Next time we have a pandemic that forces the nba into a bubble can they not rig it so that a golden goose gets to make it in unjustifiably so.

NBA: we’ll allow these teams in so the pelicants and Zion can be on the TVs.

PELICAnTs: Lol, we’ll play Zion 15 minutes a game n lose a lot.

evil1

This is disrespectful to the Phoenix Suns
213e4651daa471ee-damn-didn-t-even-blink-gifs.gif

evil1

So after today's games, there are four teams fighting for that final playoff spot in the West.

There is going to be a play-in game(s) between whoever finishes as the 8th seed and the 9th seed. The 8th seed only has to win one of the play-in games, while the 9th seed has to win two of the play-in games. The winner gets the final playoff spot.

Each of the four teams has two regular season games to play.

Memphis is currently the 8th seed.
Portland - 0.5 game back
San Antonio - 1 game back
Phoenix - 1 game back

48964360.jpg