• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 20/21 Association SZN - 75 years

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
12 team draft last night. Picked 7th in a snake. 50 entry. Winner take all. H2H almost all cats. lol

Stoked on this lineup. Hesitant on a few guys with injury concerns. But banking on Capela and Trae tandem

Wolfman21

meanwhile, the Hornets' last 3 first round picks combined for 10 pts, 9 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 turnovers tonight

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

ROY

a1bk87t2b6761.jpg

Last edited:

GTfan27

I spent 30 minutes trying find a stream of the damn Hawks game. No idea how it looked but looks like a whole lot of zero defense

Wolfman21

lol james johnson shoves cody martin, unprovoked, into the Mavs bench. Martin gets up and johnson basically headbutts him. The teams come together in the whole "hold me back, im gonna get him, no don't let go" type shit. And the refs decide to eject Johnson and Martin and give Cody's brother a tech as well which ended up with the Mavs getting free throws.

So James Johnson pushing Cody martin into their bench and then headbutting him gave the Mavs 2 free throws...............genius.

Lamelllllo finished with 22 pts, 9 rebounds, 5 assists and hes just fun as shit to watch. I was a bit skeptical when they chose him...but he belongs.

Wolfman21

Lamelo Ball is the fuckin truth. Can hit the 3, fuckin wizard with the ball in his hands, pass like nobodies business and he just vocally cleared out his veteran teammates from one side of the court because he saw that Miles Bridges had a big mismatch. Got the ball to Bridges on the post who immediately scored. Kids nice

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Old pic ofc but lawd the SUNS are baller. Amazing how getting a distrbuting 1 like everyone's been calling for for the past 5 years has vaulted them straight to the top

EWPdUFS.png

CP3 BOOOOOK AYTON MIKAL

Wolfman21

Devonte Graham has shot 4-13, 4-16, 5-15, 3-8, 1-10 and now 0-7 in the first half tonight.....and hes still starting ahead of Lamelo Ball who has a Top 85 player efficiency rating because........................Hornets. lol