• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Wolfman21

tenor.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I tried to trade with Tony Montana but he's got the attention span of a 5-year old so the PMs usually stop after message 2.
I’m old and get up early so I fell asleep after the PBS beg a thon. Needed a starter more than a CFer so unless @Yankee151 lowers his price I’m going to roll with the BUMS I have for a mid-range draft pick that’s going to @jdlikewhoa anyway.

SIM ON HOEZ, SIM ON.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Make me an offer for 2089 batting champ Dac Kien Do. He's on a very team-friendly deal, but I need to make room for a Korean in RF.

What you looking for in return? Debating ditching my multiple decades long (failed) strategy of drafting pitching now that I'm getting a new stadium that's ultra pitcher friendly so let me know if I have the pieces or not. Likely don't but it's worth kicking the tyres to find out.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
What you looking for in return? Debating ditching my multiple decades long (failed) strategy of drafting pitching now that I'm getting a new stadium that's ultra pitcher friendly so let me know if I have the pieces or not. Likely don't but it's worth kicking the tyres to find out.

Late 1st or early 2nd. Maybe that Korean 2b if I can find another position for him.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member