• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Purdue just sounds like a school that should be bad at basketball, can't believe I picked them to win twice

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ur friend's a dumbass sorry to tell ya

It’s a whole story involving this other guy in our class who was basically a sociopath and had this weird influence over him who also went to PURDON’T. My friend went into actuarial science because this guy’s mom said it was something that sounded good for him. This guy also deleted or withdrew my friend’s Yale app and my friend for some reason didn’t beat him to death

So basically yeah, he’s a dumbass

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
It’s a whole story involving this other guy in our class who was basically a sociopath and had this weird influence over him who also went to PURDON’T. My friend went into actuarial science because this guy’s mom said it was something that sounded good for him. This guy also deleted or withdrew my friend’s Yale app and my friend for some reason didn’t beat him to death

So basically yeah, he’s a dumbass
Yikes

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Michigan fan commenting on worst fanbases with no sense of irony

fAx4dQ4.gif

CJ_24

Interesting that the committee pitted two Big 12 teams together with OU-Missouri. Weird. Usually they do not like conference-mates facing each other early in the tourny.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Also seeing McKinley Wright have 5 points and 6 assists in 10 minutes makes me gun2head because he wanted to go to Minnesota and Pitino took Isaiah Washington instead lmao