• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2090 WBL Season

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
@ZackMills When are you & Lenny taking over Berlin?
giphy.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@doh Martins and Juarez had nice first weeks.

Kamrk's would be bash brother also had a nice first week.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
@doh Martins and Juarez had nice first weeks.

Kamrk's would be bash brother also had a nice first week.
Win-Win trade... I bet Martins could get close to that 6 WARS season in Sweden.

He's currently on pace for a 24+ WARS season.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
:laughing: he’s a man of few words apparently. At least he doesn’t waste his words when he does speak.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - I've got a weird one going on. I put Daniel Johnson on waivers after ST, and checked every sim to see if he had cleared, so he was definitely on them, and went to demote him to AAA today, and it's asking for him to clear waivers again. Really don't want to do this twice.

He's taking up a space on the roster that I want to clear for another pitcher atm....

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@Karl Hungus - I've got a weird one going on. I put Daniel Johnson on waivers after ST, and checked every sim to see if he had cleared, so he was definitely on them, and went to demote him to AAA today, and it's asking for him to clear waivers again. Really don't want to do this twice.

He's taking up a space on the roster that I want to clear for another pitcher atm....

I'm not seeing where you placed him on waivers. Here's your transaction history from the past month:

Here's mine- it shows who I waived:

So you either need to put him on waivers or release him outright.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm not seeing where you placed him on waivers. Here's your transaction history from the past month:
View attachment 18118

Here's mine- it shows who I waived:
View attachment 18119

So you either need to put him on waivers or release him outright.

Honestly this is crazy. I remember doing it and also looking at him having 8 days left at one point after a sim. I am not lying. This seems unfair, and something has fucked up.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - It's a pretty fucking pointless thing to make up, and I don't stand to gain anything by it, but on point of principle, I don't like being treated like I'm lying, which is kind of what you're doing. It would be nice if you took my word for it, which twice you haven't.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Are you saying that the game is borked? I don't know why that wouldn't show up in the transactions log. Anyway, I don't know that I can just take him off your 40 man. Are you really losing anything by releasing a 39 year-old catcher?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Are you saying that the game is borked? I don't know why that wouldn't show up in the transactions log. Anyway, I don't know that I can just take him off your 40 man. Are you really losing anything by releasing a 39 year-old catcher?

As I said, I'm not losing anything, but I swear on my life I checked after one of the sims and he had 8 days left. I can't remember which one.

There's no big deal about anything other than the fact that the game must have fucked up at some point, and it would be nice if I wasn't just dismissed and made to feel fucking crazy, like I imagined it.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
As I said, I'm not losing anything, but I swear on my life I checked after one of the sims and he had 8 days left. I can't remember which one.

There's no big deal about anything other than the fact that the game must have fucked up at some point, and it would be nice if I wasn't just dismissed and made to feel fucking crazy, like I imagined it.

I'm just saying that there's no magic commish tool to get him off your roster. Maybe I could go to the editor panel and edit his contract. But it's easier & better for everyone if you just waive him (again) or release him.