• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2090 WBL Season

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
first place and I haven't exported since Spring Training? Why mess with perfection. Back to living the #blessed life. Rest of you bums don't even get half a bar.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
thankfully, everyone being "thick" figured out that the problem was, indeed, as we all expected...user error

Or you could see it as the fault of every last thick headed idiot that decided it was a good idea to invite an Englishman into an online baseball league. I ain't the stupid one.

Wolfman21

Or you could see it as the fault of every last thick headed idiot that decided it was a good idea to invite an Englishman into an online baseball league. I ain't the stupid one.

giphy.webp

Wolfman21

jesus...half my team got hurt that sim it feels like. Thankfully most of them were minor. Losing Grul for 4 months really hurts though

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I have two 25 year old pitchers who's control is breaking down. I've never seen this before.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Jake Barnett to Try Experimental Eye Surgery
Wednesday, May 31st, 2090
The North Dakota has announced that third baseman, Jake Barnett, has elected to undergo an experimental -- and potentially dangerous -- eye surgery to correct his failing vision. The procedure, which will be performed by world renowned Korean ophthalmologist Seung-soo Kim, has yet to be performed on a human being. Dr. Kim is quoted as saying, "We've performed the surgery -- successfully I might add -- on rats, several pigs, and, most recently, a rhesus monkey."

Due to pronounced astigmatism, the more common LASIK eye surgery is not possible for Barnett. "I really feel like this is my last option. I've progressed as much as I can given my current vision, and I really want to take my game to the next level," said the 27 year old at yesterday's press conference.

Dr. Kim and the team trainers have estimated his recovery at four to six weeks. Provided the surgery goes as planned.

Wolfman21

Looks like exporting again was a mistake. Bring back Corch Otto and the winning.

I'd talk my shit about Miami playing teams with a pulse again, but we have a two game set coming up and I just know karma is looking to swiftly take out my knees like they took out Petre Grul's labrum

TonyGin&Juice

I'd talk my shit about Miami playing teams with a pulse again, but we have a two game set coming up and I just know karma is looking to swiftly take out my knees like they took out Petre Grul's labrum

It's a good thing I'm too high on non-lethal levels of Fentanyl and listening to pre-cucked out Drive-By Truckers to care or I might have a proper comeback. As it is I'm finish ma'drink and have another while you wait for the reincarnation of the Intimidator to give you a reason to care.

Wolfman21

It's a good thing I'm too high on non-lethal levels of Fentanyl and listening to pre-cucked out Drive-By Truckers to care or I might have a proper comeback. As it is I'm finish ma'drink and have another while you wait for the reincarnation of the Intimidator to give you a reason to care.

jokes on you, I was a bill elliott fan

TonyGin&Juice

jokes on you, I was a bill elliott fan

You a hard man to hate Shook Wolf. Dropping this Million Dollar Bill (he of the amazing hair) take got me wishing you to live 2 c the dawn babby. Me, I was always a big fan of Jeff Gordon but I'm a philistine that finds Kyle Busch entertaining. Do find the "C U IN Heaven 3" crowd in North Cackalaka to be entertaining.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Berlin last exported 3/16 in real life. Injury that occurred 5/14 in game is still not on IL. Have they exported since Statsplus was updated? If not, should be OTTO

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Wolfman21

@Orlando not as good of a sophomore season for my catcher Juan Gonzalez. Actually, hes basically useless right now. I don't understand it. I don't expect him to hit .250+. Hell, hitting .230 would be fine....but hes hitting .178 and hes not even walking that much. 70 and 75 eye and hes only on pace for 57 walks in 123 games. He had 57 in 80 games last season.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Orlando not as good of a sophomore season for my catcher Juan Gonzalez. Actually, hes basically useless right now. I don't understand it. I don't expect him to hit .250+. Hell, hitting .230 would be fine....but hes hitting .178 and hes not even walking that much. 70 and 75 eye and hes only on pace for 57 walks in 123 games. He had 57 in 80 games last season.

If you can't read this game, I have no fucking hope.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah he is struggling. Not even half way through the season yet, so I’d give him some time and see where he ends up.