• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

jdlikewhoa

Also I'd put $100 on commanders because it's so deliciously generic

edit: they'll also probably put a flag on the logo too because NASHNUL

44af81051f905ae507cf9b86965640a6.jpg

61a1a1955c9e0f36469669bbbae68a1e.png

It’s terrible. It’s so bad.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The tie in with the military is too irresistible lmao. When I look at that I can't help but see VV though

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's mostly just that Griese really sucks lol

CJ_24

Denver kicking a field goal down eight with four minutes and thirty-ish seconds left in the game, followed by Kansas City keeping the ball for the rest of the game is the most predictable NASHNUL sequence ever. Gjge fighting Elways! Go fuck urself Johnny

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Almost playoff time! Best football of the year. Can’t wait.

Nfl playoffs > cfb regular season > cfb playoffs > nfl regular season >>>>>>>>> cfb bowls.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Broncos deserve to suck imo. You take an excellent defensive coach and then give the team jack shit to work with on offense and go "WHY ISNT THIS WORKING."

You got exactly what you wanted, a top 5 defense and 0 offense. Fangio was doomed from the start.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Campbell knows he's already a dead man walking so these calls aren't surprising but still amazing.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I wanted Campbell to corch the Gata after Detroit fires him. Too bad we got some hot shot corch Billy Napier who everyone but LSU wanted instead.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Playing qb is really hard but sometimes I see something like Andy Dalton holding the ball for at least a full second too long on a 4th down and taking a sack instead of throwing it up and...THAT part of being a good qb is actually not very hard.

SHITCAGO

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That Moonfall movie looks like genuinely the worst movie of all time. I thought half of it was a car commercial

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jags kicking a stupid field goal on 4th down

Color guy "if it was Madden I'd go for it"
Gumbel laughing "because the stakes are so high there right?"

The Jags are 2-14 and this is the last game of the year, there are probably competitive Madden games with more comparative stakes happening today

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How are the STILLERS still in playoff contention? They are fucking awful. Can the Browns and Ravens not be useless these last two weeks and get rid of RAPISTBURGER for once and for all?

And now Colts are about to choke to the awful Jags and get the STILLERS in the playoffs

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Big Ben looking like a QB volunteer from the parking lot out there. Wtf.