• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

CJ_24

Also if they don't get a punt blocked. Blocked punts in the NFL seem about as rare as completed hail maries
Not if ur special teams has consistently been an abomination. Then it's just a matter of time. The reel point is, with how well the defense played, it should not have come down to punting out of ur own end zone with four minutes left

CJ_24

The more I think on it, the more impressed and depressed I get, because the defense was fucking amazing. That is the best Packers defensive performance in the playoffs since, idk, the NFC shampship in Chicago. Yeah, I know Jimmy G is Jimmy G, but the Packers did an awesome job against Samuel and the Niners run game. It was an awesome performance.

This loss falls one one man: Aaron Rodgers

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Mah dudes, this one hurts in ways I did not expect.

(But I also may or may have not consumed two gummies and more fruits of the agave plant than I care to admit)

The Broncos vs ravens playoff loss was the beginning of the end for me.

The super bowl loss was just too much and I never came back. Missed the super bowl win!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Rodgers is a chump. He even has a good defense and he’s been to 1 super bowl. 1. Manning went to 4 and had to go through Tom Brady. Rodgers even got to avoid the goat.

Check that. He's still only beaten Smokin' Jay Cutler. Lost to Brady, Jimmy G., Matty Ice and Wilson. Eli beat BRENT in the NFC Championship

CJ_24

Rodgers is a chump. He even has a good defense and he’s been to 1 super bowl. 1. Manning went to 4 and had to go through Tom Brady. Rodgers even got to avoid the goat.
This statement is accurate.
Champions adjust to the conditions. Rodgers always insists on throwing even when the conditions dictate otherwise. Brady won six super bowls playing in Foxboro in the winter. The greats get it done in the weather. Rodgers never has. The truth is a hard pill to swallow, but it is the truth

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I hate Rodgers so much, but I can't go so far as to put the entirety of the loss on him. I can in regards to normally he can put the team on his back and didn't.

The Packers special teams were just atrocious and just basically gave away 10 points(blocked FG/Punt for TD). Special Teams coach should be looking for work this off-season without a doubt.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
This statement is accurate.
Champions adjust to the conditions. Rodgers always insists on throwing even when the conditions dictate otherwise. Brady won six super bowls playing in Foxboro in the winter. The greats get it done in the weather. Rodgers never has. The truth is a hard pill to swallow, but it is the truth

CHAMPIONS ADJUST TO CONDITIONS

DON'T THEY?!?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
You aren't paying Rodgers millions to not be able to play QB in his own stadium in the Divisional Round.

They should have run more yes, but you don't put one of the best QBs in there and not use them.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
You aren't paying Rodgers millions to not be able to play QB in his own stadium in the Divisional Round.

They should have run more yes, but you don't put one of the best QBs in there and not use them.

Well, they sure aren't going to be using him anymore this season, are they?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Aaron Rodgers 0-4 vs. the Niners in the playoffs. That took some research-- which Aaron Rodgers is very familiar with.

The 49ers made the RIGHT choice drafting Alex Smith. They ended up with WINNERS at QB.

canzano-photo-1-800x445.jpeg

bruin

God, I would’ve went there. McVay the golden child can’t get 3 yards?

Only against MAHOMES and Tom, but still