• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
lol, u trust ur kicker to connect from 64 yards more than RUSSELL to pick up some yards with 20 seconds on the game clock? Wat?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol Broncos. They hired a guy who was the OC for the Jags, got fired, and then had GODGERS make him look good. Even that's an overstatement since he didn't call plays

im-shoked-im-shocked.gif

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Really glad the Bears didn't end up with Hackett. Dude is a chud. Feels like they only hired him because they thought he could lure Rodgers or something? Then they end up with Russ and spent all this money and they went for a field goal ok 4th and 5... while also burning the clock?

Dude is definitely dead coach walking after 1 game. Sucks for the Broncos fans but that kind of shit should even make you unhireable as a retread.

Brick

each CEO CORCH should have a KENPOM nerd attached at their hip the whole game making these decisions automatic. wtf was that fuckshit.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Has he said anything about why he made that decision??? I assume if he did, it’s something stupid like, “I saw McManus in warmups and he was hitting from there. I liked our chances better”. Orly? Like I said, you too dumb to be my corch if that was my team.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I mean it’s it’s 4th down, you have no timeouts left and there is 20 seconds left, kick it. Sure.

But he had over a minute and 3 TO!!! Fucking dumb

CJ_24

He's a sleeper cell, infiltrating that trash organization to undermine horsefucker. He should be applauded for his efforts

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
GB will be 0-6 heading into the game against the New Jersey Jets

Nah Rodgers gonna play angry this week and drop 70 on his owned franchise.

Nah but for real I hope the Bears fold his "immunized" ass in half and put him in the garbage.

CJ_24

If the Dems really want to curry favor with rust belt/boomers, they'll make it illegal for the NFL to put footbaw on streaming services. How many people who are either 1) living in "flyover country" and/or are over the age of 50 are going to/will be able to watch footbaw on fucking Amazon?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Chiefs -4.5 seemed like a can't miss.

Let me know what teams you want to lose and I'll bet on them! It's magic FOLX

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So the cardinals aren't bums? Slider sucks

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Chargers have zero chance to win this and just want to fuck people who took the spread