• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

coogrfan

I don't follow the Astros. Hell, I don't even like baseball.

Having said that:

homer-simpson-middle-finger.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Yeah. I like Bryce and Dusty both. I think my hatred for the Astros has cooled past my hatred of Phillies phans at the end of the day.

It’s more the fallout from their success (inevitable public urination, beer bottles in urinals, and brawls at Nats Park next year) than the team hisself.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Nats only have themselves and Stan “The Plan” Kasten to blame for that. The Phillies getting GOOD again while the Nats are cementing themselves in the basement of the NL East means a lot of kids conceived back in the 2008 WS days gonna be pissing on DC bums at Nats Park for years. Glad I don’t live there.

TonyGin&Juice

No, the Phans don’t get a pass, sorry. Plenty of blame to go around.

To me the Phans (at least the ones from 2007-2012) deserve nothing but misery but Stan Kasten really should have been drop kicked into the Anacostia for inviting them down with open arms, to me.

All of that said, this is World Series where there are guys on both sides I’ll be happy for if they win. Harper because he left before the Nasty Nats won it all. Dusty Baker because Dusty, for all of his many faults, is one of the nicest and coolest guys to ever step on the Diamond. Guy was always nothing but nice to me when I was working security at the Cubby Bear back in the day and knows how to abuse a toothpick.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
To me the Phans (at least the ones from 2007-2012) deserve nothing but misery but Stan Kasten really should have been drop kicked into the Anacostia for inviting them down with open arms, to me.

All of that said, this is World Series where there are guys on both sides I’ll be happy for if they win. Harper because he left before the Nasty Nats won it all. Dusty Baker because Dusty, for all of his many faults, is one of the nicest and coolest guys to ever step on the Diamond. Guy was always nothing but nice to me when I was working security at the Cubby Bear back in the day and knows how to abuse a toothpick.

What about Phans from 1979-present?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The Trashtros are basically the Trump team. They cheated their ass off, got no real punishment, and then cried about how persecuted they are because some people were mildly mean to them. Not to mention the bit confused fanbase with a similar completely undeserved massive victim complex. Anything other than rooting for the entire organization to fall into a sinkhole is wrong

TonyGin&Juice

I'm bummed I can't find my The Sarge '70s burgundy shirzey I found at a thrift shop last year. Wonder if they Phillies team store has them in stock...

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Are the Phillies Oregon fans now? Drinking beer from opposing cities? Playing other teams intro songs a month after they've been eliminated? You’re a major market, act like it

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
The Trashtros are basically the Trump team. They cheated their ass off, got no real punishment, and then cried about how persecuted they are because some people were mildly mean to them. Not to mention the bit confused fanbase with a similar completely undeserved massive victim complex. Anything other than rooting for the entire organization to fall into a sinkhole is wrong

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I agree. I always hate when they say something like "(insert college football team) hasn't won here since 2019." As if they play each other every day or something. And maybe they didn't even play each other in 2020 or 2021. They definitely could have worded that differently on this headline.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
While out on a morning run, I thought about the upcoming World Series. The Phillies reaching this point is amazing. They've done it with essentially two starting pitchers in Wheeler and Nola. Suarez is someone who can give you 5, maybe, 6 good innings. The 4th starter is Thor or Falter and they just hope to get through the lineup once with them and piece together the rest of the game.

Still enjoying the ride and hoping for a rainout or two to avoid using the "4th starter."