• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

CJ_24

Dudes should not do that. There are other guys who fudge their handicaps to play in those qualifiers either: 1) just to do it, or 2) to play a course they otherwise could not play. Don't do it. It fucks up the dudes who are there playing for their careers.

Could you imagine some randon jackass playing in a pro day scrimmage where real players are trying to make football/basketball/baseball squads? Or think of ur own jerb and how much of a pain in the ass it'd be to deal with some random unqualified idiot showing up.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Dudes should not do that. There are other guys who fudge their handicaps to play in those qualifiers either: 1) just to do it, or 2) to play a course they otherwise could not play. Don't do it. It fucks up the dudes who are there playing for their careers.

Could you imagine some randon jackass playing in a pro day scrimmage where real players are trying to make football/basketball/baseball squads? Or think of ur own jerb and how much of a pain in the ass it'd be to deal with some random unqualified idiot showing up.

I caddied in local qualifying about 25 years ago. Got assigned some muni pro who thought he had no chance of making the cut for regional qualifying. Dragged his ass just inside the cut line and he qualified for regionals. Got paid about $300 for the days work. Told him I was available for regionals if he wanted to have me on the bag again. He declined. He wanted somebody who knew the course on the bag.

Brick

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Played 9 with my FIL yesterday on a nice and surprisingly challenging public course (tons of hills and elevation changes). Probably shot a 50. Missed a makeable birdie and had a couple pars. Several drives around 300 (thanks to the elevation changes). This was my first time out this year and I had no range time, so I was rather pleased that my shank ratio was as low as it was.

If I lost some weight, got a little more flexible, and had a real bag of clubs, I think I could be halfway decent. I only have 10 clubs and a single wedge. Getting any kind of backspin with a PW for short approaches is nearly impossible lol.

CJ_24

Mike Tirico betting pints of alcoholic drinks on-air. Better make sure there are no women in the pub for him to sexually harass when he starts drinking those pints.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
wow his favorite is his home course, what a surprise

a more just society would disappear people this aggressively basic

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nobody cares because most of the world (like 99% most) do not give a shit about pro golf

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Its very likely anyone who uses the word “sticks” has been credibly accused of date rape

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Dude is the corniest non Mormon on earth