• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Hike

1. Hike

2022 ZAPPE

Who does?
  2. Hike

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

A quick search and I see 33 by the 1908 Cardinals. Yikes.
  3. Hike

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

I don’t even know who he is but I’m on board with it. :thumbsup: probably won’t make the warriors parade this time. The recent Giants parades were crazy. Just so many people. When they were in Oakland the parade route went right by work so just drove the wife and kids in, parked at the office...
  4. Hike

There are som hot Dubs takes on here today that I find amusing. I’ll just be happy they won and remember the years I had to watch bimbo coles speedy Claxton and Chris Gatling. @doh @dirt
  5. Hike

Luckily I was a few Racer 5’s in when that 4th quarter happened so it didn’t hurt as much. :crying:
  6. Hike

That was a shit play on Payton. He supposed to have an MRI on his elbow today. I thought the Warriors were going sneak a win but Ja. I know he’s good but I just haven’t seen him play that often.
  7. Hike

GP II
  8. Hike

Why you gotta be like that @adchester :crying2: :grin:
  9. Hike

DUBS DUBS DUBS. @dirt That was a bit of an ugly game but they both scored 110+.
  10. Hike

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

I don’t understand the point of the bigger bases thing. And your football example is always what I tell my friends when they complain about shifts. Joey Gallo can go fuck himself. Like he was hitting triples. :grin:
  11. Hike

Olympic shit and pissing show

Winter Biathlon or gtfo. Skiing and shooting both of which can be done while drinking but probably not recommended.
  12. Hike

Olympic shit and pissing show

I was watching women’s boxing earlier and the US boxer was somebody Fuchs with a long u. The play by play guy got it correct during pre fight but as soon as the match started the analyst referred to her as “F*cks” :grin: He quickly corrected himself and apologized but still pretty funny.
  13. Hike

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 20/21 Association SZN - 75 years

Klay Thompson out for the season again with an Achilles tear. :crying2:
  14. Hike

2020 MLB Thread

All my Giant fan friends salty as fuck. Lol. “It was only a 60 game season”. Boo hoo.