• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by jobob 5.0

1. jobob 5.0

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

No surprises tonight... exactly how I thought it would go.
  2. jobob 5.0

Southpaw Gon' Look Bowl Thread presented by Oklahoma Mike

So. Hung. Over. If Papanastos doesn’t suck so bad, or D holds UGA before the half, we continue getting our shit pushed in. I don’t think Saban pulls hurts if it’s 13-3 or 9-0. We had to be every bit as inept as possible to trigger the QB switch. I hope all that ra ra Jesus shit was an act. Kid...
  3. jobob 5.0

Aspergers Clearinghouse and Miscellaneous Meaningless Bowl Thread

lol, maybe if we score 3 non-offensive TDs and miss an extra point. Offense is an abortion compared to even typical Bama offenses.
  4. jobob 5.0

Bama vs Treva

Trevor Knight made Bama his bitch with 2 years less experience than he has now. I have never seen the media fall all over themselves to suck a defense off that gave up 900 yards to Arky/Ole Miss just because they beat the shit out of the MASH unit that was Tennessee's team of 2nd stringers last...
  5. jobob 5.0

Bama vs ole miss presented by Jars unrelenting appetite for validation

Was close with: "True frosh in his first real start in a hostile environment, and the run game/OL has been just North of putrid at this point. Give me Ole Miss by a TD." Did not account for Hugh Friese thinking the half ended 3 minutes before it actually did. ...This team is still good...
  6. jobob 5.0

Week 3 presented by fuck ole miss

I read that assortment of words 7 times and then gave up. So I'll just say "Maybe."
  7. jobob 5.0

Week 3 presented by fuck ole miss

Hrmmm. Stay classy, Bammer. True frosh in his first real start in a hostile environment, and the run game/OL has been just North of putrid at this point. Give me Ole Miss by a TD.
  8. jobob 5.0

#1 Alabama vs U$C 8pm ET ABC

Ugh. Bama looks like shit for a quarter and a half, before USC just completley rolls over (seriously Trojans, wtf was that?) and then piles it on against a 6-6 team... and everyone in the media can't wait to suck their dicks all week long. I can totally see Western Carolina/Kentucky...
  9. jobob 5.0

SEC Thread

I mean... can you really argue with the logic? The man makes a good point.
  10. jobob 5.0

#2 Alabama vs #1 Clemson National Championship

Oh, Clemson... Thank you. You would have thought that watching my team look completely inept and gaining ~250 yards and 3 points on 95% of our snaps would have been miserable... Especially when the defense was giving up 40 and yardage at a record pace... But... Oh, Clemson. Those other 4...
  11. jobob 5.0

#2 Alabama vs #1 Clemson National Championship

Clemson has a good enough line and a high-powered HUNH offense with a black QB, which is Kryptonite to Bama. Fightin' Dabos by 2 scores. ...BTW, since Dabo is a Bama guy, I am counting this as another natty for Bama either way.
  12. jobob 5.0

#2 Alabama vs # 3 Michigan State

Well... Fuck. Clemson gon' rape us.
  13. jobob 5.0

CFB Playoff Top 25 Rankings Presented By In-N-Out

I think they care less about getting that matchup and more about protecting Bama from a first-round ass raping. Clemson or OU would destroy Bama right now. We got a shot at MSU though... It's good to have friends in high places :) ...Also, not sure why you're assuming OU will make it past...
  14. jobob 5.0

Coaches' Hot Seat/ Carousel 2015-16

Hahaha... Why would you hire Muschamp as a HC? Coordinator, fine... But the dude is not HC material.
  15. jobob 5.0

Dr. Pepper presents Shampship Week

Word. I think OU or Clemson would destroy Bama... SpartyIowa would be a good game. I reckon they gon' at least give Henry the Heisman, though.