• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by MattRDZ

1. MattRDZ

Regional Battles Dynasty

Fresno is ready to advance [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MattRDZ

Offseason

It sounds like this weekend is going to be busy for everyone, I will be leaving town Friday morning until Sunday night also [emoji107] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MattRDZ

Offseason

Green Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MattRDZ

Conference Alignment

Oklahoma please, gotta love the Red River Rivalry Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MattRDZ

Offseason

UT ready to go again [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. MattRDZ

Offseason

UT is ready to go Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MattRDZ

Offseason

Green, not sure if I made it known on here yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MattRDZ

Offseason

UT ready to advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MattRDZ

Year 9 Week 14

It was definitely last ditch, we tried finding bigger brand name providers for 4 or 5 months before we gave in and got this one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MattRDZ

Year 9 Week 14

UT is ready to advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MattRDZ

Year 9 Week 14

I appreciate it man, I couldn't tell you the specifics about my internet but when we moved into this neighborhood there were only like 2 options for Internet since it's a new development and under construction still. The internet we have is some kind of radio wave signal, the installed and...
  12. MattRDZ

Year 9 Week 14

I just beat them 59-6 and then it said I was disconnected from Xbox live while it was saving and kicked me out to the main menu Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. MattRDZ

Regional Battles Dynasty

Yea I don't really have a philosophy for defense on NCAA because it seems too inconsistent, I just cycle through a few different looks early and once something clicks I stick with it for the most part But yea when your QB was on my secondary couldn't keep up, and we lucked out with some of...
  14. MattRDZ

Regional Battles Dynasty

I don't think I ran the bear once, just a lot of different blitzes and telling my secondary to show blitz so it adjusted their alignment. GG, wasn't sure I'd survive with those 9 minute quarters haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. MattRDZ

Regional Battles Dynasty

Yea that one was dumb Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk