• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A REGULAR HUMAN USER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Recent content by Mr. Radpants

1. Mr. Radpants

2087 Season Thread

I think he's from the south side of Chicago
  2. Mr. Radpants

2087 Season Thread

You are going to the playoffs because you were one of maybe 8 people playing and there are 8 playoff slots. I'm not sure why this is complicated. Talent going through draft = HAVE NOTS getting handed the talent Talent going through draft and IFA = HAVE NOTS getting handed some talent and...
  3. Mr. Radpants

2087 Season Thread

You can ditch feeder leagues and fix pitching. This will not fix the distribution of talent in the league, though. The HAVES get better IFAs than HAVE NOTS. The only way to get some darn rebuild cycles around the teams that have been on top forever is to do what every other online league does...
  4. Mr. Radpants

2087 Season Thread

What you are saying doesn’t work
  5. Mr. Radpants

2087 Season Thread

Draft only or HAVES gonna HAVE
  6. Mr. Radpants

2087 Season Thread

Says the HAVE
  7. Mr. Radpants

2087 Season Thread

You want me to take the Tarheel and leave the GOAT for your greedy hands
  8. Mr. Radpants

2087 Season Thread

Killing all IFA is the only way we'll get some other teams at the top. All the blue going to the bottom dwellers would rebalance the league.
  9. Mr. Radpants

2087 Season Thread

I dug into it a little more. The pitching pipeline is still straight up awful, and Aguilor is the 8th best pitching prospect and the top Mules prospect. Munoz is probably better than Marc James, who is a higher rated pitching prospect in the Mules system. So I guess it's an okay haul, it's just...
  10. Mr. Radpants

Nickname Change Request Thread

I like Worldwide
  11. Mr. Radpants

2087 Season Thread

You realize you could have built around one of the best shortstops we've all ever seen. He's only 24. The two pitchers are pretty good, given how devoid the league is of pitching. But still, you traded blue for greens. This is why the same teams always win. They accumulate a bunch of GOAT...
  12. Mr. Radpants

2020 GORDO

Oh an he mad
  13. Mr. Radpants

2020 GORDO

Bring back Don & Mike.
  14. Mr. Radpants

2020 GORDO

Wat What did he do?
  15. Mr. Radpants

2087 Season Thread

We should name every player in his system Funk so he’ll play again