• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by nofx94

1. nofx94

College Football Revamped

I think it’s worthwhile. The graphical overlay facelift blew my mind, for some reason.
  2. nofx94

How do you determine your base personnel?

I always base my offense and defense on who I have to play with. I like to run 'smashmouth spread' style stuff, so my tight end tends to function as a fullback, but in cases where I have an actual talented fullback (as I do in one dynasty) I'll move him around from hb to TE depending on...
  3. nofx94

Week 2 Thread presented by Mike Leach Gifs

Sometimes I think they do it intentionally to mess with fans.
  4. nofx94

That's why he can't put together an offensive game plan. Too busy lusting over sharks. I imagine that takes a lot of energy and concentration, considering the work that must go into actually capturing one... I heard about this vaguely last year but never really understood until now. Thank you.
  5. nofx94

Not sure if this is a typo or not. I approve either way. I really hope USC's defense tightens up and the offense keeps the ball on the ground. I'd like to believe they were trying a lot of exotic stuff because they knew they could beat WMU, but I still don't appreciate how long it was that...
  6. nofx94

Option Offense

Gun, pistol, and/or I form in addition to flexbone?
  7. nofx94

Option Offense

Does anyone ever run an option with multiple formations as opposed to just flexbone?
  8. nofx94

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

I can never master air raid and in general on the PS3 I make a lot of mistakes passing, but in my Clemson PS2 dynasty I have definitely been using the pass to set up the run because the roster enables a primarily one-back set. Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk
  9. nofx94

I actually haven't. What was your reasoning for it? What's its effect? Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk
  10. nofx94

I've never been an efficient enough passer to use the pass to consistently set up the run. I'm much more prone to doing it the other way around. I try to be balanced but I admittedly force too many stupid passes, so I always skew probably 60-40 run. And I always recruit mobile QBs so I can rely...
  11. nofx94

2016-17 Coaching Hot Seat/ Carousel

I meant KSU. Typo. Lol Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk
  12. nofx94

Colin Klein to LSU would be a helluva hire. I'd prefer that to Snyder's son. I hope he's successful. Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk
  13. nofx94

The grass is hardly the problem. Think it's probably just Bama and the offense. Lol. I thought Les was due out after the loss, but I didn't predict this immediacy. Coach O was a good interim for USC. I think he might have a better chance at the LSU job long-term than he did at USC. I hope...
  14. nofx94

I just really want Swann to not be meddlesome. It concerns me that he's at practice every day, especially the way Schuster has been playing Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk
  15. nofx94

Spread Offense

So I had this cool Spread-I/air raid offense worked out in theory but it didn't translate well to practice with my current personnel. Replacing my 99 OVR (94 spd) QB Ayo Armstrong is new 99 OVR (83 spd) QB Chad Mackey (who I made left handed for fun) with a 90 OVR (79 spd) backup. And my top two...