• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Smashmouth

1. Smashmouth

2019 MINSHEW

You’re right. It shouldn’t matter and its dumb how the same athlete could get falling down drunk with no problems. But that’s the world we live in :dunno:
  2. Smashmouth

2019 MINSHEW

RIP
  3. Smashmouth

2019 MINSHEW

At some point you need to be grown up and put da doobie down. I don’t feel bad for millionaires who squander their lives over dumb shit. I live in a legal state but my job will fire me if I piss dirty... therefore I don’t smoke weed. NFL is still stupid doe. I think owners are gonna start...
  4. Smashmouth

2019 MINSHEW

I agree that it’s stupid, but until the rules are changed (I think they will be sooner than later) Josh Gordon is still a knucklehead whichever way you slice it.
  5. Smashmouth

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

Good sign for sure
  6. Smashmouth

What’s the status on Hollywood?
  7. Smashmouth

Corches Hot Seat Thread 2018

Don’t be ridiculous
  8. Smashmouth

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK WHO IS @SMASHMOUTH? The 129th Winter Meetings in KABUL, AFGHANISTAN!!!

I was reading the Elegy to Mongs thread the other day cause I was bored af at work
  9. Smashmouth

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK WHO IS @SMASHMOUTH? The 129th Winter Meetings in KABUL, AFGHANISTAN!!!

Y’all got some pretty funny inside jokes I had to google what a mong was, but that probably just makes me one :crying:
  10. Smashmouth

Well it worked fine before when I signed up and is working fine today so pretty sure that’s not the case. I guess Kella was fucking with me or something yesterday cause it happened shortly after he quoted me in another thread :dunno:
  11. Smashmouth

Kinda weird the assumption would be otherwise tbh. Obviously I’m missing a lot of context but that’s cool No shit I found the site a week or so ago cause I was googling NCAA 14 playbooks like a fucking nerd. My semester ended Monday so I was looking ahead to booting up the ol 360 and dusting...
  12. Smashmouth

True. Idk if Fields will get that waiver but that’s a good point (hardship wtf). I’d take the seasoned SO QB over the true freshman. Fields will be good anywhere he goes